Hello 11 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

hi, i am babymandy i am 14 and i am so greatful to be here...i play halo 3 on xbox u can add me xbl id is sweetypie2009

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 10 years ago

Greetings to you, Mandy. You don't mind if I call you Mandy, do you? Welcome to the FileFront. Say, are you a female? Your User Name suggests so. In any case, be so kind to read forum FAQ and Rules before further posting. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me. See you around. :cool:

EDIT: Your Public Profile says you're a female, so you get a big hug from me:

Spoiler: Show
hug.jpg

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

No-Life Overwatch Player

178,803 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,861 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

Welcome to the forums, BabyMandy? Rest assured, Darth Taxi and Tricorder, the button man, will come to you! I expect them to come here any time soon. Oh well, have fun!

It seems Tricorder posted 1 second earlier than me. :(

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 10 years ago

i am mandy...i play halo 3 =)

Bobindashadows

LOL WUT

50 XP

4th September 2007

0 Uploads

2,201 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

hey welcome to the gaming forums!, check out the spam forum if you want madness, dont be afraid to ask some of the senior members if you have any questions. ill add you on xbox live a bit later!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 10 years ago

Welcome, if you play Xbox you should be happy in the Xbox forum!

Darth Taxi

Abandonator

163,495 XP

6th May 2007

0 Uploads

16,177 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago

Tricorder;4745641

EDIT: Your Public Profile says you're a female...

You know I actually wouldn't notice...thanks sweetheart :).

Yeah, Hi Mandy...so how's life? I don't play xbox but I can play lots of other stuff if you know what I mean...wait you're 14? Oh welcome to the forum. Call me in 4 years. =p

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 10 years ago

hahaha nice to meet you all =) hope to play with ya soon

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 10 years ago
Darth Taxi;4745860You know I actually wouldn't notice...thanks sweetheart :).[/QUOTE] You're welcome, honey. ;)
Darth Taxi;4745860I don't play xbox but I can play lots of other stuff if you know what I mean...[/QUOTE] You know, it's been awhile since we played with each other. Care to re-live those old times? If you're willing, just say the word and I'll get my boomstick. :naughty: [QUOTE=Darth Taxi;4745860]wait you're 14? Oh welcome to the forum. Call me in 4 years. =p
Smart move. Good Taxi. :thumbsup: [QUOTE=BabyMandy;4745871]hahaha nice to meet you all =) hope to play with ya soon

You want to play with him? Ok, but make sure to bring some cookies. He'll make tea. ;)

Darth Taxi

Abandonator

163,495 XP

6th May 2007

0 Uploads

16,177 Posts

0 Threads

#10 10 years ago
Tricorder;4745882 You know, it's been awhile since we played with each other. Care to re-live those old times? If you're willing, just say the word and I'll get my boomstick. :naughty:

Too soon after break up...need to cry few more days...but count with me later ;)