Hello 9 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

Hi Guy's Glad to be here, I recently made a gaming site and I'm trying to find out peoples favourite online gaming sites.

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

No-Life Overwatch Player

178,803 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,861 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

Welcome to the forums, ozirock. My favourite site is FileFront. ;) And of course, my favourite game genre is RPG and MMO.

Anyhow, enjoy!

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 10 years ago

Hi guys? :Puzzled: Hi guys? What about girls? :smack: There. That should teach you. :D Welcome to the FileFront. I don't have a favorite gaming site, but for some weird reason, I'm always hanging around this place. I guess that makes it my favorite. Anyway, take some time to read FAQ and Rules if you intend to stay here. See you around. :cool:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 10 years ago

heh from another guy that joined on the same day, howdy.

And dotn feel bad Tricorder, in soem places the term guys is used for both sexes, when i meet a bunch of people down the pub Ill usually adress the group with "Hi guys" though, admitedly this doesnt work with a group of only girls, i dotn know why :uhoh: :confused:

Anyway

:cya:

Darth Taxi

Abandonator

163,495 XP

6th May 2007

0 Uploads

16,177 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

Hi! I am guy too! Welcome!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 10 years ago
nwmblondy;4794924And dotn feel bad Tricorder, in soem places the term guys is used for both sexes, when i meet a bunch of people down the pub Ill usually adress the group with "Hi guys" though, admitedly this doesnt work with a group of only girls, i dotn know why :uhoh: :confused:[/QUOTE] Yes, it's a real mistery. Call Mulder and Scully. They'll figure it out. ;) [QUOTE=De Taxi;4794936]Hi! I am guy too!

:lies: I know you're girl. I have evidence. :naughty:

Jetfreak

The Real Awesome

50 XP

20th April 2007

0 Uploads

7,526 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago

Hey dude, welcome to FF

data079

Live Long And Prosper

50 XP

23rd April 2007

0 Uploads

597 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago

Hello and welcome to FileFront. I hope you enjoy it here. If you need anything feel free to ask. The only stupid question is the one not asked :D.

Zipacna VIP Member

Re-heally?

44,194 XP

11th January 2008

0 Uploads

4,271 Posts

57 Threads

#9 10 years ago
Tricorder;4794827I don't have a favorite gaming site, but for some weird reason, I'm always hanging around this place.

Of course you are. FF's the shadow that flaps the night! FF's the Japanese manual for your Dutch DVD-Player! FF is Dar... no, hang on a sec, there's something wrong with that... I'll tell you when I can remember what it was... Anyway, welcome to this coolest of the cool coolest cool sites of the internet! Having fun's top priority so live according to it dammit! :p Hope to see ya around a lot, till next time!:cya:

sigpic191442_14.gif

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

566,036 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,156 Posts

1,334 Threads

#10 10 years ago

Welcome!!!

Have fun on the forums!

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...