Hello 6 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 9 years ago

Hello! I just wanted to introduce myself and state my purpose for recently registering here at filefront.

I am in the process of conducting research into gaming addiction in adults and I've established the following survey to aid in my learning:

Acedemic Gaming Addiction Survey

I would be much appreciative if those of you who have time would be so kind as to take 10-15 minutes and go through the survey at your leisure. It's completely anonymous and none of your private information is being asked for, I won't even know who you are when you fill it out.

It's purpose is to analyze the statistics of gaming addiction and how prevalent it is in modern adult society in order to produce a foothold from which further research can be done.

Thank you for your time in advance! :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 9 years ago

Hello there. Welcome to the FileFront Gaming Forums. Unfortunately, I cannot participate in your survey because I do not play MMO games. And your survey is all about that. Sorry. Anyway, take some time to read our FAQ if you intend to stay here. It contains forum rules, guidelines and other useful things. Have a nice day. :cool:

P.S. You should post this survey in General Gaming forum. It's more crowded than the Introduction forum. ;)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 9 years ago

Greetings, welcome to the Forums ;)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 9 years ago

Tricorder;4871055Hello there. Welcome to the FileFront Gaming Forums. Unfortunately, I cannot participate in your survey because I do not play MMO games. And your survey is all about that. Sorry. Anyway, take some time to read our FAQ if you intend to stay here. It contains forum rules, guidelines and other useful things. Have a nice day. :cool:

P.S. You should post this survey in General Gaming forum. It's more crowded than the Introduction forum. ;)

Mastershroom VIP Member

Frag Out!

153,685 XP

18th November 2004

0 Uploads

14,196 Posts

0 Threads

#5 9 years ago

General Gaming, not General Discussion. =p

It's okay, I moved the thread for you. I also don't really play MMO's, mostly shooters, so I can't really do much for your survey.

And I'm surprised a name as simple as Research hasn't been taken yet. =p

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

564,676 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,082 Posts

1,325 Threads

#6 9 years ago

Listen to what all those people above me said...

And stuff. =p

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

N88TR

Old school pimp

50 XP

10th February 2004

0 Uploads

9,921 Posts

0 Threads

#7 9 years ago

Howdy newb.