Hello 8 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 9 years ago

Hey people. I'm visiting FileFront gaming forums to earn some knowledge. This forum is for all of the games, so I might have one or two I play so I can know something from you. Thanks :D Good luck!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 9 years ago

Hi there CynicalLord. Welcome the the FileFront Gaming Forums! I see you got a very nice Sig if you made so be sure to check out the Graphics Department. But before you do that if you haven't already take a quick look at the FAQ, it contain the Forums Rules as well as other important information. Have fun and I'll see you around! ;)

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,104 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,136 Posts

0 Threads

#3 9 years ago

Whatcha play?

And we're not a game-only forum. Check around and see. We're just game-oriented.

Enjoy your stay and read the FAQ thingy to avoid getting nasty PMs from us.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 9 years ago

Greetings and welcome aboard. So, knowledge you seek, hmm? Good. A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye. There. I have just shared some wisdom with you. =p Stay sharp and thread lightly. :cool:

-Section- VIP Member

Wut?

50 XP

13th July 2006

0 Uploads

5,055 Posts

0 Threads

#5 9 years ago

haha Tri, you crack me up.

Hey Cynical! Glad to have you here, enjoy the forums.

N88TR

Old school pimp

50 XP

10th February 2004

0 Uploads

9,921 Posts

0 Threads

#6 9 years ago

Welcome to Filefront CynicalLord!

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,314 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,117 Posts

1,329 Threads

#7 9 years ago

Welcome to the forums!!!

Enjoy your stay and don't listen to the crazy people (the admins!) =p

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#8 9 years ago

Welcome to the forum of insanity. We're all weird and completelty insane including those who say they aren't. Those people are just in denial. But we got a cure for that. :smack:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 9 years ago

Hi, I am Alex Smith from Bradford, England & I'm new to this site. I am a new comer & have just put forward my first step in the vast & fast world of Internet & Web. I don't have much knowledge but would like to gain & share whatever i have. As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of Knowledge, and through forums we can learn a lot. I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge.