G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

OW & HS Addict

178,776 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,860 Posts

0 Threads

#3 8 years ago

Hello there, Tiket from India. Welcome to the USS FFGF, as I'd call it. =p I guess I'll just ask a bit seeing as your introduction is rather short, so I'm curious. Are you seeking any form of assistance, or anything? Or are you here for discussions about games mainly? If KoTOR is among your favourite games by any chance, don't forget to drop by! I'd also like to forward you to our FAQ and Rules. It's a very big piece of information, so read it carefully! I haven't got much to say at this very moment, so I'll leave it to this I guess. :)

Enjoy your stay!

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 8 years ago

Greetings to you, newbie from India. :don: Welcome aboard the USS FileFront, as it's properly called. =p Since I don't have much to say here, I'll just post some random picture of Sylvester the cat. =p

Spoiler: Show
sylvester1.jpg

Happy New Year. :don:

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#5 8 years ago

Heya newbie fro India. You'll soon notice we have peopel from all over the globe so you should fit in perfectly! Have fun! :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 8 years ago

Your from India, that's all? Come on, share a bit about yourself! Like, what are your favorite games if any? How did you get here? I doubt you fell out of the sky. =p You can talk, at least you'll have to if you come here. I have a feeling you'll make it just fine in the Spam Forum. ;)

Well, enjoy your stay Tiket and if you have any questions feel free to let us know. See ya around! :)

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,234 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,113 Posts

1,329 Threads

#7 8 years ago

Welcome Tiket!!!

IIRC we have a few others from India and I welcome to you to the forums!

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...