Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

Hello everyone! :p

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 11 years ago

Wow. What an awesome introduction post. =p Hello to you too. Welcome to your new home. Once you enter these halls, you won't be able to leave them. Just look at me, for example. I've been here since 2007 and still haven't found my way out. Not that I'm complaining, ofcourse. =p Say, have you read the rules when you came here? If you didn't, please do so. You can find them in the FAQ. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some work to attend to. Later. :cool:

RadioactiveLobster Site Administrator

Jeff is a missing boss

567,821 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,250 Posts

1,339 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Welcome! Tricorders definition of Awesome is a bit odd, but we love her nonetheless.... well.... occasionally....

Anyway, welcome!

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

Admiral Donutz Advanced Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

Welcome onlyone... or... err.. you... or... well something.. which line would make you feel the most welcome?

*insert it here*

Ain't I nice? :) =p

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 11 years ago

I think we need a Prototype Master around here, hehe. I've never played the game though it looks amazingly fun to play though. =p I really like your signature, you should probably check out the Graphics Department. :) So do you play any games other than Prototype? I wouldn't be surprised if you don't, if one must be a master at a game he must focus on it and it only. I've learned that before in many games. I'm afraid we don't have a Prototype forum here but you can talk about it in the General Gaming forum or the Console forums if you play it on a Console.

Well, I'll see you around. Enjoy your stay! :)

G.R.A.E.M.E. Advanced Member

Grand Master Overwatch Player

178,849 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,863 Posts

1 Threads

#6 11 years ago

Why hello there, Prototype! Are you a Prototype Vibroblade in KotOR perhaps? Nah, I guess not. I'll try to guess a bit better next time! So, welcome aboard the FileFront Gaming Forums, our favourite hangout place here on the internet. I hope you'll feel the same way and stick around. And I have to agree with Delta 47 - your signature is simply wonderful! I can't do anything but to suggest you to visit the Graphics Department here on our forums. Don't hesitate to post some good tutorials should you have any! And do you not mind me asking what games you like (beside Prototype, obviously =p)? Feel free to drop by and leave me a visitor message, should you feel like doing so. If you've got any questions, ask around and don't be shy!

Enjoy your stay. Graeme out. :cool:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.;5188476but we love her nonetheless.... well.... occasionally..

Especially in the Perv's Nightclub. :naughty:

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

-Section- Advanced Member

Wut?

50 XP

12th July 2006

0 Uploads

5,055 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

Hello hello! I hope you're here to stay, enjoy the view, its nice from over here :p

Nittany Tiger Advanced Member

Feel me. Do I feel pretty?

289,182 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,142 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

Generic greeting deserves a generic greeting?

Maybe not.

Hi. Have fun and stuff. =p