Hello 6 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

After tiring of the games I own today I decided that is active, but not monstrously big. This looks like it may just fit my needs. Anyways, my name is Josh and here are a few things about me worth noting...

-I'm a Christian -I'm A+ and Network+ certified -I'm a senior in High School -My gaming pc is started to show signs of wrinkles (I can sum it up in one word, crysis) -My writing is not at all great, so please bare with me -I'm a man...figured I should point that one out -My steam name is sava6e

P.S. If I do anything offensive to you regular forum dwellers, let me know rather than bring down the thunder. It's been a while since I have been actively involved in a forum and common sense is subject to exceedingly fast change online I suspect.

Nittany Tiger Advanced Member

Feel me. Do I feel pretty?

289,182 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,142 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

As a fellow Christian, I welcome you to the forums. It's a great place here.

Read the FAQ, enjoy your stay, and have fun.

G.R.A.E.M.E. Advanced Member

Grand Master Overwatch Player

178,849 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,863 Posts

1 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Hi there, savage. Welcome to the FileFront forums. Nah, your writing isn't bad at all, I've seen much, much worse than that, heh. Oh, A+ & Network+ certified, eh? Well, that's certainly nice. I believe the requirements are equally scaled world-wide (this being 75% for mid-term 1/2 without final, or 65% for mid-term 1/2 with 65%(70%/75%) final)? Anyway, as Killer Kyle suggested: please read the FAQ, which also includes the forum rules. Some things are important that you may not be aware of, so make sure you read 'em. :)

Enjoy your stay!

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 11 years ago

Hi Josh, welcome to the FileFront Gaming Forums. I'm a Christian too, and I'm certainly glad to meet another fellow believer. I'd be happy to help you out if you have any questions about FileFront in general.

If you would like, feel free to add me as a friend on the Forums/Steam, my Steam profile is in my Sig. I don't have the best gaming PC since I've been playing PC games on my 5 year old laptop with integrated graphics. It plays the Source games fine though which is pretty much all I need. It has lasted me quite awhile though. I haven't replaced any parts and I actually play games a lot on it. So that's a +1 for Dell even though I'm not a very big fan of them for obvious reasons.

Well, enjoy your stay! :)

Admiral Donutz Advanced Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

Welcome savage, simply use common sense and you should do just fine. Oh and have fun ofcourse... if you keep that in mind you'll have a great experience. :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 11 years ago

Excellent introduction post. :thumbsup: Welcome aboard the USS FileFront. :salute: Yes, I'm one of the goofy local Trekkies. :silly: =p I'm also Christian, like you, but I don't practice my religion. I'm too much of a sinner anyway. :naughty: Just ask Donutz and Graeme here. ;) Anyway, if you're looking for a forum friend, just drop me a visitor message on my profile page. See ya. :cool:

RadioactiveLobster Site Administrator

Jeff is a missing boss

567,833 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,251 Posts

1,339 Threads

#7 11 years ago

Welcome!!!

Enjoy your time here and have fuN!!!

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...