hello!!! 8 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

hello every! i am a newcomer here, glad to meet u all!

wasturr

I follow teh Moo!

113,765 XP

23rd February 2007

2 Uploads

11,234 Posts

57 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Hello and welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay! :wave:

G.R.A.E.M.E. Advanced Member

Grand Master Overwatch Player

178,849 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,863 Posts

1 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Hello to you too, ellesmith. Newcomer, eh? Well, I guess so. :lookaround: So, what brings you here? Perhaps some good discussions about games, real-life stuff, miscellaneous or pretty much everything? My guess would be games. Either way, it's all here! You just need to know where to look. ;) Anyway, be a good newbie (=p) and read the FileFront FAQ/Guidelines before posting further. There are some interesting highlights in there that you will want to read. Any questions? Ask around!

Enjoy your stay; Graeme out.

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 11 years ago

A newcomer, eh? Excellent. Welcome aboard. I just love it when someone new comes. :) Excuse me for a moment.

Graeme;5224294Anyway, be a good newbie (=p) and read the FileFront FAQ/Guidelines before posting further.

See? See this copycat here? He stole my line. I was supposed to say that. These Moderators today... :vikki: Anyway, be a good newbie and... oh, right. =p See ya. :cool:

Admiral Donutz Advanced Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

Hi there, pleased to meet you too! :wave:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 11 years ago

Welcome young newcomer, we will train you in the ways of the FF Jedi Knights. =p So what can you tell us about yourself? You can be a little more descriptive you know. ;) Do you play any video games? Have Steam? Feel free to add me if you do, but be aware I am very mean. :p

As long as you read the the Rules and obey the you'll have a pleasant stay. If you have any questions about the forums feel free to drop me a message and I'd be happy to help you out. See ya. :)

Zapex

Advanced Member (I can dream, alright?)

51 XP

19th July 2008

0 Uploads

4,479 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

Welcome to FileFront and please enjoy your stay. Please do not push the big red button on Tricorder... please... don't...

RadioactiveLobster Site Administrator

Jeff is a missing boss

567,833 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,251 Posts

1,339 Threads

#8 11 years ago

Welcome newcomer!!!

Enjoy your time on the forums and have fuN!

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 11 years ago

Hello, Welcome to the forum. Great to see you here... have a nice stay! I just discovered this forum and thought I would join and chat with all of you. It looks like a pretty nice forum. Hope I get a chance to talk to all of you!