/Ben

PlayStation 3 gamer

50 XP

2nd February 2010

0 Uploads

44 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

As you can see, my name is Ben. I am 21 years of age, and I live in The Netherlands. I work in a media store. I work at the games epartment. My hobbies are re-/building vehicles and tuning them (mainly 6 sec. (0-150m) drag scooters, and 10 sec (0-402m) drag cars). And ofcourse, gaming! As you can see, I'm mainly on the PlayStation 3. I also play a bitof PC games, but those are more FPS games (mostly Far Cry 2 and Crysis).

Well that was my first post, I hope to have a good time on this forum. If you have questions, just ask. :)

- Ben

G.R.A.E.M.E. Advanced Member

Grand Master Overwatch Player

178,849 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,863 Posts

1 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Hey hey Ben and greetings from the Netherlands as well! Middelburg, eh? I've several family members who live there, specifically 'Waalstraat'. I must say, it's a great city and location for tourists. FPS games, huh? Well, I'm not all too fond of them myself as I prefer RPG, but no problem. Haven't got a Playstation 3 myself, just an xBox360. Otherwise, I would be glad to play a bit together, should we have the same games. Also, I suggest you take a look at the "Cool Dutch Club" thread in our spam forum. Especially with Admiral Donutz and Shuttlebay 2 around; crazy (and perverted :lookaround:) Dutch ones! Great fun.=p

Anyway, could you also take the time to read the FileFront FAQ and Guidelines thoroughly? There are several things there that you might want to know, in-case you haven't read it yet. So, I guess that's it. Feel free to leave me a visitor message on my profile should you have any questions... or just ask around! :)

Enjoy your stay!

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

/Ben

PlayStation 3 gamer

50 XP

2nd February 2010

0 Uploads

44 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Thanks! Like I said, on the PC I only play FPS. Nothing else. Well, The Sims 3... :P

By the way, I have no idea where the 'Waalstraat' is. Sound familiar though. I'll take a look on Google Earth later on.

Anyway, I'm planning on buying amn xBox 360 sometime. But just for the exclusives. Forza and Project Gotham Racing etc. What games do you play on the xBox 360?

Also, what makes you think I haven't red the FileFront Gaming Forums - FAQ And I'll take a look in the http://forums.filefront.com/spam-forum/221774-cool-dutch-club.html. No problem.

(:o)

Damn Microwave

50 XP

29th January 2010

0 Uploads

292 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

Hey welcome to the forums, im new as well. If you give me rep ill be your friend...please? Also I have an xbox 360, my gamer tag is logan30120. Send me a friend request when you get your Xbox, I would be more than happy to rape you a mw2...

G.R.A.E.M.E. Advanced Member

Grand Master Overwatch Player

178,849 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,863 Posts

1 Threads

#5 11 years ago

Don't ask for reputation, (:o). It's a bad thing to do, trust me. ;)

/Ben;5230573What games do you play on the xBox 360?

Well as said, I mainly play RPGs, but Sci-Fi-FPS isn't bad either. I've got Fable II (god of a game, I tell you!), Halo 3, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion and ugh.. some other ones I can't recall at the moment. Haven't played on the xBox360 ever since July last year though. I guess I'll play a bit later on.

Also, what makes you think I haven't red the FileFront Gaming Forums - FAQ

It was rather a general / generic question that I ask every member, in-case they did not do so yet. ;)

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

/Ben

PlayStation 3 gamer

50 XP

2nd February 2010

0 Uploads

44 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

(:o);5230576Hey welcome to the forums, im new as well. If you give me rep ill be your friend...please? Also I have an xbox 360, my gamer tag is logan30120. Send me a friend request when you get your Xbox, I would be more than happy to rape you a mw2...[/QUOTE]

I lol'd.

And no, I will not add you as a friend for a reputation point. The forums aren't all about reputation points...

Graeme;5230583Don't ask for reputation, (:o). It's a bad thing to do, trust me. ;)

Well as said, I mainly play RPGs, but Sci-Fi-FPS isn't bad either. I've got Fable II (god of a game, I tell you!), Halo 3, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion and ugh.. some other ones I can't recall at the moment. Haven't played on the xBox360 ever since July last year though. I guess I'll play a bit later on.

Haha, did I make you want to play xBox 360 games? :p

[QUOTE=Graeme;5230583]It was rather a general / generic question that I ask every member, in-case they did not do so yet. ;)

Ah, Ok. Well, I didn't actually. I'm on plenty of other forums (Overclock.net, PlayStation Communities, FOK!, ScooterForum, SupraForums etc.), I know the general forum rules. :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 11 years ago

Hi Ben, welcome to FileFront. Interested in cars? You should check out our Garage, maybe you can revive it a bit for us? ;) Haha. You must have a nice PC (well at least better than mine) if you can run Crysis and Far Cry 2. I'm still stuck in the Source games... Hey, feel free to add me on Steam if you have it and maybe, just maybe, you might have a game I have. :)

Well, it looks like your really getting the hang of the forums. It's always great to see another new member starting out on a good foot and staying active. Just a heads up, if you have any questions about anything feel free to shoot me a message. Otherwise, good luck and I hope to see you around. Enjoy your stay! :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 11 years ago

Hello, Welcome to the forum. Great to see you here... have a nice stay! I just discovered this forum and thought I would join and chat with all of you. It looks like a pretty nice forum. Hope I get a chance to talk to all of you!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 11 years ago

Hello, Welcome to the forum. Great to see you here... have a nice stay! I just discovered this forum and thought I would join and chat with all of you. It looks like a pretty nice forum. Hope I get a chance to talk to all of you!

RadioactiveLobster Site Administrator

Jeff is a missing boss

567,833 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,251 Posts

1,339 Threads

#10 11 years ago

Welcome Ben!!

Enjoy your time here!!

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...