Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

14th April 2010

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#1 8 years ago

Hi there,

Just signed up on the forums. Does anyone have a link to the forum rules?

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

OW & HS Addict

178,776 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,860 Posts

0 Threads

#2 8 years ago

Hey hey. First of all, welcome aboard FileFront! Secondly, I'm glad you asked for it. Not many - if at all - ask for the rules themselves. Here, have a nice cookie. This cookie grants you the eternal knowledge, including our rules! =p

Your signature links to twitter so eh.. I guess that's all right. Now, I just woke up after a sleep of 13 hours, so I have to continue browsing to keep up with everything. If you have any questions, ask around. ;)

Enjoy!

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 8 years ago
SGJJ;5293976Does anyone have a link to the forum rules?

You do realise you made Graeme happy in his pants with that question, right? :lulz:

Welcome aboard the ISS FileFront. :salute: That's right; ISS, not USS. =p I'm the local weirdo, so don't be surprised when you see me doing something... well, weird. =p Don't worry, though, I don't bite. Unless you ask me to. :naughty: ;)

SGJJ

50 XP

14th April 2010

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#4 8 years ago

Thank you for the information! When reading over the rules I noticed that signature links to commercial sites are prohibited (at least, that's what I got out of it). Will the link to my company's Twitter profile be considered a violation of the rules?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 8 years ago

That depends. Are you talking about the link that is currently in your signature?

SGJJ

50 XP

14th April 2010

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#6 8 years ago
Tricorder;5294177That depends. Are you talking about the link that is currently in your signature?

Yes, I am.

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

OW & HS Addict

178,776 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,860 Posts

0 Threads

#7 8 years ago

As long as the Twitter page does not contain any forwarding links to other pages such as competitor forums, promotional websites and other potential sale sites, I can't see any problem with it (personally).

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 8 years ago

We'll see what S.T.A.L.K.E.R. has to say when he gets here. ;)

SGJJ

50 XP

14th April 2010

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#9 8 years ago
Graeme;5294184As long as the Twitter page does not contain any forwarding links to other pages such as competitor forums, promotional websites and other potential sale sites, I can't see any problem with it (personally).

The Twitter page will only contain links to the company's main site. It is a GSP (game server provider) site.

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

OW & HS Addict

178,776 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,860 Posts

0 Threads

#10 8 years ago

Well in that case, we'd have to await S.T.A.L.K.E.R or someone else and see what he has to say, as Tricorder said. ;)