Mablus25

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

20th August 2010

0 Uploads

26 Posts

0 Threads

#1 8 years ago

Hi there I'm Mablus25 glad to be here also Kotor 1 and 2 are my favorite games and I do hope there will be new updates in the future for new mods and new stages.

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

No-Life Overwatch Player

178,803 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,861 Posts

0 Threads

#2 8 years ago

Why hello there, Mablus! Welcome aboard the FileFront cruiser. So, you're a fellow KotOR series fan, eh? I love 'em too. BioWare and Obsidian Entertainment did a great job at both games. Unfortunately, the chance of official updates is minimum, but the modding community here at FileFront as well as the Holowan Labs is pretty active; there are more than enough mods to satisfy you, rest assured.

I used to be very active (and still am, I guess) in the KotOR section of our forums. Why not give it a visit too? You can find it here.

That said, feel free to drop by and leave me a visitor message if you ever have any questions regarding KotOR or whatsoever.

Enjoy yer stay and happy posting!

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 8 years ago
Graeme;5381636...there are more than enough mods to satisfy you, rest assured.

Are you one of them? :naughty: Maybe you could satisfy me when you're done satisfying the new guy here. :naughty: Or should I wait for Tenno to cum, err, I mean come? :naughty: :lulz:

Welcome aboard the BC FileFront, newbie. :salute: =p

Zipacna VIP Member

Re-heally?

44,194 XP

11th January 2008

0 Uploads

4,271 Posts

57 Threads

#4 8 years ago

Dang, snatched that one off right in front of me. Nicely done, Graeme. ;) Anyway, I think I have to restart modding KotOR... maybe I'll even release one of my mods finally... :lulz:

Might I offer you a free link to our FAQ / rules? It might help you avoid trouble, especially when it comes to the size of your signature. (No problem there yet of course, just for future occasions.)

Well, since you haven't provided us with much more information about what else you prefer, I'd say move along and have a good time. See ya around! :cya:

P.S.:

Tricorder;5381725Are you one of them? Maybe you could satisfy me when you're done satisfying the new guy here. Or should I wait for Tenno to cum, err, I mean come?

:Puzzled: Invasion of the eyebrows?

sigpic191442_14.gif

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

242,119 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,511 Posts

3 Threads

#5 8 years ago

[COLOR=white]

Mablus25;5381630Kotor 1 and 2 are my favorite games and I do hope there will be new updates in the future for new mods and new stages.

[/COLOR] [COLOR=white]If so, then I am glad to welcome you into our nuthouse. :don:[/COLOR]

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#6 8 years ago

Hello Mablus, I don't play KotoR but I do like Bioware games in general. :) Some excellent RPGs. Don't mind the various odd people wandering around the hallways. They don't bite... usualy..

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 8 years ago

Hi! Names Athur and I'm from a small town called Rockhampton in Queensland Australia. I'm new here. Happy to get acquainted with you! Thanks!