Hello 2 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 8 years ago

Hi, I am from a different gaming forum but I want to be apart of this community. I have looked around a little and I like what I see. I will definatly be apart of this.

Mastershroom VIP Member

Frag Out!

153,685 XP

18th November 2004

0 Uploads

14,196 Posts

0 Threads

#2 8 years ago

Welcome, Dubstep. Unfortunately, I've had to remove your signature, as we do not allow advertisements for competitor websites, and a rival gaming forum would certainly fall under that. Not to mention the text was huge. =p

Also, I had to remove your thread in the Spam forum for the same reason.

Anyway, you're welcome to stay as long you don't keep advertising. And if you do decide to advertise anyway, I assure you my Banhammer-stroke will be swift and mighty. ;)

Now that I'm done threatening you... =p

You are more than welcome to stay and become part of our community here. In fact, I encourage it! Just play by the rules and you'll have nothing to worry about.

On a side note, I never understood why dubstep music has become so popular lately. I have nothing against electronic music, but dubstep just does not appeal to me. I've been listening to a lot of drum & bass lately.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 8 years ago
DubStep;5401921I have looked around a little and I like what I see.

I bet you saw my avatar and decided to stay. =p Welcome. Don't let Zam here scare you away. Once he puts down his Zamhammer, he's a real teddybear. ;)