Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#2 8 years ago

Heya, you are looking for an MMO while promoting one in your signature? How odd... =p ;) *eats signature* Or will you be lost now? Incase you do... you can always just stick around and "level" up here on these forums. ;)

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

242,302 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,524 Posts

5 Threads

#3 8 years ago

[COLOR=orange]You will not find any MMORPG action on these forums, but welcome aboard anyway.[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange][/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]You can always just stick around and engage in some frivolous banter, just for the fun of it. Just stick to the rules, and you should be just fine. Come in and have some fun.[/COLOR]

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 8 years ago
TechnologicSoft;5409156I am new here looking for a new F2P mmorpg[/QUOTE] I'm old here, trying to figure out what am I doing here in the first place. =p [QUOTE=Admiral Donutz;5409209]...you can always just stick around and "level" up here on these forums. ;)

No no no. You got it wrong. Leveling up goes first. :naughty: Sticky part comes after that. :D

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 8 years ago

i was asking for a game your rplies are kinda off topic ... or asking for a isnt allowed here ?

Mastershroom VIP Member

Frag Out!

153,685 XP

18th November 2004

0 Uploads

14,196 Posts

0 Threads

#6 8 years ago

Hey man, you posted in a forum specifically for introduction of new members. You'll find more help for your question in the General Gaming section. ;)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 8 years ago

oh sorry my bad

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 8 years ago

welcome i amm new here too