Hello 5 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 8 years ago

Hello ! I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 8 years ago

Graeme, stop being lazy and check the moderated threads and posts more often in your User Control Panel. This poor advertiser had to wait a whole day, if not more, to get his post approved and moved into a separate thread from wherever he originally posted it at. ;)

And welcome to the new advert... err, I mean new guy. =p

Brko

Sanity...is for the weak!

50 XP

27th May 2010

0 Uploads

438 Posts

0 Threads

#3 8 years ago

Hello new guy!Well,it's not that warm but welcome anyway. ;) Have fun around! :)

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

No-Life Overwatch Player

178,803 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,861 Posts

0 Threads

#4 8 years ago
Tricorder;5414497Graeme, stop being lazy and check the moderated threads and posts more often in your User Control Panel. This poor advertiser had to wait a whole day, if not more, to get his post approved and moved into a separate thread from wherever he originally posted it at. ;)

Hey, I was doubting whether to make a new thread of it or not! :cort:

...:cort:

...Anyway, welcome to the forums. Not much to say here, I guess. :lookaround:

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 8 years ago

hello, nice to meet you.

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

242,240 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,521 Posts

4 Threads

#6 8 years ago

[COLOR=orange]Welcome to The Forums![/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]

kellyj994;5413924Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here?[/QUOTE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=orange]That all depends on your definition of “warm.” All newcomers get welcomed with free beer. As for troublemakers, the stake on which they get burned ends up being quite warm indeed.[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange][QUOTE=kellyj994;5413924]Good day you guy![/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]Yes, have a good day as well.[/COLOR]

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png