Hello 12 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 8 years ago

Hello everyone, :cya: This is the first forum I have joined in a long time... Just wanting to drop a quite dignified hello... So, Hello! :cool: xx

Brko

Sanity...is for the weak!

50 XP

27th May 2010

0 Uploads

438 Posts

0 Threads

#2 8 years ago

Hello MrCraig,welcome to Filefront. :) What games do you play,any particular ones? If you are looking for a forum friend you can drop me a visitor message any time. ;) Have fun around! :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 8 years ago

Well, I'm more of a dabbler than a Gamer... I dabble in different games. I'm a big fan of the KOTOR games tho, love to see what the new 'The Old Republic' will bring. Emm... Additionally I like anything Realtime Stratagy based, played most of the big named ones :D Other than that all I can really tell you about myself is that in my spare time I dress up as Batman and run around the City :D

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

242,162 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,515 Posts

3 Threads

#4 8 years ago

[COLOR=orange]

MrCraig;5422417Hello everyone, :cya:[/QUOTE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=orange]Welcome to FileFront.[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]

MrCraig;5422417This is the first forum I have joined in a long time...

[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]Well you chose the correct Forums to join![/COLOR] [COLOR=orange][QUOTE=MrCraig;5422426]I'm a big fan of the KOTOR games tho[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]Then you will find a great many friends here, myself included.[/COLOR]

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 8 years ago
Brko;5422419If you are looking for a forum friend you can drop me a visitor message any time. ;)[/QUOTE] Don't listen to him, newbie. He always baits new people to his profile page by offering them candy. So far many have gone there, but only I came back. =p [QUOTE=MrCraig;5422426]Other than that all I can really tell you about myself is that in my spare time I dress up as Batman and run around the City :D

Excellent. I'll dress as Joker so you can chase me around. :naughty: =p Welcome, btw.

MoreGun89

55 XP

27th July 2004

0 Uploads

2,426 Posts

0 Threads

#6 8 years ago

Welcome! and Tri, I call dibs on Harley! :P

Mother Banhammer

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,179 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,142 Posts

0 Threads

#7 8 years ago

Hello. Welcome to the Forums. Be sure to read this thingy before you dig in here.

And here's a quite dignified "Enjoy your stay and have fun."

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 8 years ago

Well thanksnks all for the warm welcome :D pwt pwt =p

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

No-Life Overwatch Player

178,803 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,861 Posts

0 Threads

#9 8 years ago

Hi Craig. Thanks for the joining the forum. It's definitely a good thing to see another person who enjoys KotOR. I love it too. I wonder whether the release of The Old Republic will be a good one or not, but I certainly hope the former. Once it's out, the first thing that I will be doing is to create a guild strictly for role-play and perhaps hardcore raiding, granted that such is a given.

Beside that, do you enjoy some other well-known titles such as Assassin's Creed I/II? If so, I may assume you're anxiously awaiting the release of Brotherhood, aye? I've pre-ordered the Auditoré Collectors' Edition and I can't wait to get it the 16th of November.

Anyway, enjoy your stay.

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

icemember

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

16th January 2008

0 Uploads

619 Posts

0 Threads

#10 8 years ago

Hey! Welcome and glad FF had the honor of being the 1st forum in a lonetime and having you here.