Zipacna VIP Member

Re-heally?

44,194 XP

11th January 2008

0 Uploads

4,271 Posts

57 Threads

#3 8 years ago

Hello there! Welcome to the Filefront, soon to become Gamefront forums! ;) Unfortunately, you haven't told us very much about you... introductions are normally there to get to know people a bit, right? So perhaps you want to tell us something about your interests, favourite games (if any), etc.? Have a look through all the subforums, you might find something you'd like to start if you haven't yet... graphic design and various other fields can be found here. ;) In any case, please read the FAQ / rules. They also have the regulations for signatures in them.

Have fun (sure you will ;)) and see ya around! :cya:

sigpic191442_14.gif

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 8 years ago

Interesting name. Welcome to the most wretched hive of scum and villainy on the whole Internet. =p Make sure to leave your droids outside before entering the cantina. Bartender gets aroused when he sees droids and starts to spill stuff all over the place. ;)

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,179 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,142 Posts

0 Threads

#5 8 years ago

Mowhahahahaha! =p

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Brko

Sanity...is for the weak!

50 XP

27th May 2010

0 Uploads

438 Posts

0 Threads

#6 8 years ago

Hello and welcome mate. :)

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

242,151 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,514 Posts

3 Threads

#7 8 years ago

[COLOR=orange]

Tricorder;5432553=p Make sure to leave your droids outside before entering the cantina. Bartender gets aroused when he sees droids and starts to spill stuff all over the place. ;)

[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]I don't get arroused, it is more like an aggrivation. Droids can get quite disorderly, and you never know what purpose they were actually programmed for. For these reason, I only allow droids if you can confirm that they are service droids. (for hearing or sight impaired)[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange][/COLOR] In addition, do not stare at the locals, as it makes them get nervous. Lastly, be sure to tip the waiter. [COLOR=orange]When you come to my cantina, as always, the first round is with my compliments on one condition, you leave the war outside. [/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]If you can obey these rules, you should have no problems getting along.[/COLOR]

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

No-Life Overwatch Player

178,803 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,861 Posts

0 Threads

#8 8 years ago

Hello Mowhaha... might I tell you that your name reminds me of the 'Scary Laugh' expression in Fable 3? It's awesome. Mowhahahahahaha!

Enough of my silly talk. Enjoy your stay.

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 8 years ago

I'm from states of Irvine, CA...........simply call me Alyss...Looking forward to learn as much as I can here and share my knowledge with you.

Hope to find all the information and support I need.:rofl:

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

242,151 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,514 Posts

3 Threads

#10 8 years ago

[COLOR=orange]Welcome to FileFront. However, you should have made your own thread to introduce yourself.[/COLOR]

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png