Hello 5 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 7 years ago

I'm Green Blockhead. I ultimately came here for Star Wars Battlefront II, so you'll see me in that forum often. I might be in other game forums too, so yeah. Hope to have a good time here :) Time to read the rules.

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

OW & HS Addict

178,776 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,860 Posts

0 Threads

#2 7 years ago

Hi there, Green. Welcome to our beloved forums.

Star Wars, I see. Huge fan of Star Wars here as well. Esp. the KotOR series and the upcoming SW:TOR. Hopefully it'll be a great and endless experience, which I'm almost certain of.

It's good to see I won't have to request you to read the FAQ and included guidelines, so thanks for that. :)

Hope you'll have a good time.

P.S.: You just received your first like!

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 7 years ago

Battlefront II, hmm? Dead, that forum is, messa afraid. =p Welcome nonetheless. :don: Any chance you like Star Trek too? :deal:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 7 years ago
Tricorder;5591494Battlefront II, hmm? Dead, that forum is, messa afraid. =p Welcome nonetheless. :don: Any chance you like Star Trek too? :deal:

Nah, I only saw parts of a few episodes, but never really got interested in it. Though of course I've heard of Spock and Seven of Nine, or whoever she is...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 7 years ago

Green Blockhead;5591497Nah, I only saw parts of a few episodes, but never really got interested in it.[/QUOTE] I have something here that might spark your interest. ;)

[QUOTE=Green Blockhead;5591497]Though of course I've heard of Spock and Seven of Nine, or whoever she is...

:naughty: =p

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,107 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,136 Posts

0 Threads

#6 7 years ago

Welcome to the main forums. Hope to see you around more often.