Hello 10 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 6 years ago

Hello everyone, I'm Scorch, the only reason why I signed up is because I need help about installing mods, never done it before, so please redirect me to the appropriate forum if I am in the wrong one please.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 6 years ago

Quick question: Was it a red-red-green or a red-green-red? :D

What game do you need help for? :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 6 years ago

Star wars empire at war forces of corruption, just this mod: http://empireatwar.filefront.com/file/Improved_Venator_for_FoC;77647 I looked every where but nothing, I also have the gold pack. P.S what is a red-red-green or a red-green-red? P.S.S Nice avatar.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 6 years ago

scorch2;5610836Star wars empire at war forces of corruption, just this mod: http://empireatwar.filefront.com/file/Improved_Venator_for_FoC;77647 I looked every where but nothing, I also have the gold pack.[/QUOTE] Here you go: Star Wars: Empire At War - FileFront Gaming Forums

I never installed any mod to my copy of Empire at War, but this mod doesn't seem complicated to install.

Readme FileInstallation

To install the XML files place the XML folder in your Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption/data directory

To install the .alo files, the texture files, and the icons place the art folder in your Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption/data/ directory

To install all the sound files paste the Audio folder in your Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption/data directory

To install the text entries place the text folder in your Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption/data directory

If it asks you to overwrite click on yes, and also make sure that you don't have any other mods installed and are using a new game, if you load a saved game some of the features won't work right

if none of the directories above exist, create them by simply right clicking then selecting "creat new folder" then name it as the last folder in each directory given (for example in gamedata/data/art you would name the new folder "art")

DO NOT MIX THIS MOD WITH OTHER MODS, WILL MOST LIKELY MESS THINGS UP![/QUOTE] Good luck. :) [QUOTE=scorch2;5610836]P.S what is a red-red-green or a red-green-red?

You don't know? :eek:

Delta 62, aka Scorch. ;) [QUOTE=scorch2;5610836]P.S.S Nice avatar.

Thank you. =p

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 6 years ago

Oh yeah! I wondered what happened to sev?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 6 years ago

His fate was intentionally left unknown in case LucasArts decides to make a sequel. At this rate, it doesn't seem like they're going to, though. :(

Anyway, if you can't figure out how to install the mod from the Readme file, start a new thread down at Empire at War section. Modding, Mapping and Editing or Problems, Errors and Help subsections are the best place for it. It might take some time for anyone to reply, so don't go away. ;)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 6 years ago

Posted, thanks for the help. P.S rep up

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,130 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#8 6 years ago

[COLOR=SeaGreen]I see the resident scanning device has already given the assistance needed. But anyway, welcome aboard the FGS FileFront! :don: [/COLOR]

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 6 years ago

Why thank you.

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,130 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads