Hello all 16 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

I am a Star Trek Bridge Commander lover and always having problems with mods, if you can help in any way I would appreciate it. Hello to everyone else. :):)

GateCrusher420 VIP Member

What is this place?

71,255 XP

17th February 2007

0 Uploads

6,233 Posts

1 Threads

#2 10 years ago

Whats up and welcome to FFGF. Hope you have fun here. If your having problems, post in the Star Trek game help forum located here Thats the Modding help forum. Ask us what you need and we'll try to help you out as best we can. I hope to see you around the forum. Make sure that you read the rules and the FAQ from time to time. I mean not like every day, but its always good to see what can answer your questions before you ask them.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 10 years ago

Welcome Man..

dreadlord12

The Ronnie Party

50 XP

8th November 2006

0 Uploads

1,317 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

welcome in, enjoy your stay!!!

SiLink

(JAWA) Leader

50 XP

13th February 2005

0 Uploads

1,663 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

Welcome to the forums :)

Star Trek Bridge Commander Board: http://forums.filefront.com/star-trek-bridge-commander-75/

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,402 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,121 Posts

1,330 Threads

#6 10 years ago

Welcome and what all of them said!!!

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

Encrypted_Jzy0

I pwn Dread.

50 XP

14th November 2007

0 Uploads

1,161 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.;4368913Welcome and what all of them said!!!

:ditto: Yes, Listen to the [COLOR=red]Admins[/COLOR][COLOR=black], [/COLOR][COLOR=green]Super Moderators[/COLOR][COLOR=black], and [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]Moderators[/COLOR][COLOR=black] as they are the ones in charge(like usual) and have control of the forums. Enjoy your stay, here at Filefront Gaming Forums!![/COLOR]

Atrusino

Ewiges Leben, Wolf des Südens

50 XP

24th February 2007

0 Uploads

3,904 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago

Welcome! I don't know anything about modding in Bridge Commander, but I like the game :)

Zipacna

Re-heally?

50 XP

11th January 2008

0 Uploads

4,209 Posts

0 Threads

#9 10 years ago

all those Trekkies around here... we got to get rid of 'em! They're taking over the whole... oh... did I say that? Sorry... No, we like Trekkies (although I'm not one of them) and when you just like the game, my apologies... uhm... oh, yeah! Have fun!

[center]sigpic191442_14.jpg "I'm an amateur policeman and leisure time surgeon." Sounds insane? Welcome to the pain of historians and archaeolog

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 10 years ago

Trekkies...Star Wars whups on Star Trek, lol. I'm sorry, Star Trek can be pretty cool, actually, I've noticed anything with "star" in it is awesome, Star Wars, Stargate, Battlestar Galactica, and even Star Trek. I haven't played BC in a while, but I hear there are Star Wars mods for it...Why did I start typing? Oh ya, welcome! Enjoy the forums and I'm sure you'll receive plenty of help. Hope find what you need, have fun!