I didn't make it!

0 XP

#12 11 years ago

Welcome, enjoy your stay !! :D Admiral Donutz have cool avatar xD

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#13 11 years ago
Notta;4893874Admiral Donutz have cool avatar xD

That's the first thing you noticed, eh? :rolleyes: I can give you the bigger version, if you want. ;)

Zipacna Advanced Member

Re-heally?

44,378 XP

10th January 2008

0 Uploads

4,283 Posts

59 Threads

#14 11 years ago
Tricorder;4890165 We work our butts off here, you know?

You have butts? :p Never mind... Welcome around here! Perhaps you could make some trouble around here (not big, just playing tricks), otherwise our moderators' livelyhood's gone.:deal: We're all a little whacked (well, maybe not all but me at least) but I think you'll get along fine. Right. Sorry I don't have a joke or something for ya... Okay, see ya around! :cya:

sigpic191442_14.gif

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#15 11 years ago

Welcome to QC introduction thread. If your a new member and would like to say hello along with telling us a bit about yourself, please post here. Everyone is encouraged to welcome our new member, and make them feel at home.

Please make your replies brief and on topic to our new members only.

I will go first...

My name is Allan. I am 20 yrs old female from United Kingdom. I am studying Life Science in the Uni.

Added by Admin:Also everyone please include a brief note on how you found us and joined this forum.

Happy Posting! :)

Darth Taxi

Abandonator

163,495 XP

6th May 2007

0 Uploads

16,177 Posts

0 Threads

#16 11 years ago

Hello, my name is DeTaxi. You can call me DT. I was a stuff addict for 10 years unnoticed. However my familly noticed that I use stuff too much and made an intervention for me. I haven't done stuff for almost 5 seconds now.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#17 11 years ago

Welcome to the forum!.. I'm a newbie too. Hope that we could share our views together..