Hello All 7 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 9 years ago

I am new and wanted to introduce myself, I am barine1029. I hope to get to know each of you!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 9 years ago

Greetings and welcome to the FileFront. So, what brings you to our humble home? Need help with something? Willing to offer help to others? Interested in some casual chit-chatting or maybe serious discussions? Or perhaps you prefer to spam? Well, whatever it is, we have it all. Just read our FAQ before you continue with posting, ok? Thanks. See ya. :cool:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 9 years ago

Hello there barine1029! :) Welcome to the FileFront Gaming Forums. If you want to get to know me or have any questions send me a PM or something and I'll be glad to show you around and I like meeting new people too. ;) My first advice is that you check out the FAQ so you know all of the Rules and guidelines here. Anyway, glad you could stop by have fun and enjoy it here. :cya:

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,401 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,121 Posts

1,330 Threads

#4 9 years ago

Welcome barine1029!!!

Enjoy your time on the forums!

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

Zipacna

Re-heally?

50 XP

11th January 2008

0 Uploads

4,209 Posts

0 Threads

#5 9 years ago

Howdy, howdy, howdy! Welcome! Go messing with the moderators and you'll get to know them! :devil: :D Nah, they're really all very nice around here. Hope to see ya around a lot! (and get to know you of course ;) ) Bye! :cya:

[center]sigpic191442_14.jpg "I'm an amateur policeman and leisure time surgeon." Sounds insane? Welcome to the pain of historians and archaeolog

-Section- VIP Member

Wut?

50 XP

13th July 2006

0 Uploads

5,055 Posts

0 Threads

#6 9 years ago

Welcome to the jungle. If you see random flashes of orange through out the forums, don't panic. Hobbes seldom bites. If you see random flashes of green. Do panic. The plants here tend to eat people.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 9 years ago

Thank you all very much... I was searching for a gaming place, I recently got into cod world at war so I was looking for people to ask about it or learn from. This seems like a nice place, thanks again for welcoming me.

Jetfreak

The Real Awesome

50 XP

20th April 2007

0 Uploads

7,526 Posts

0 Threads

#8 9 years ago

Welcome to FF, stay active and dont forget to have fun and respect the mods