Hello all 6 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 9 years ago

Hey,:cya: Just wanted introduce myself. My names Liam Morris and i joined the forum as i enjoy gaming. I own a 360 and mainly play Call of Duty and other First Person Shooters. That's all for now but you'll find out more of over the coming months. Thanks, LiamMozz118:D

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 9 years ago

Welcome to the FileFront, Liam. So, you like shooters, huh? Good. It's my favorite genre. Alas, I never played Call of Duty and probably never will. WW2 is not my thing. Take some time to read our FAQ before further posting. You'll find some useful stuff in there, like the forum rules and guidelines. If you have any questions, just ask. Have a nice day. :don:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 9 years ago

Welcome to the forums Liam. The 360 owns and with FPS games it just makes it that much better. =p Be sure to check out the Xbox 360 Forum. Enjoy your stay at FF! ;)

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

OW & HS Addict

178,776 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,860 Posts

0 Threads

#4 9 years ago

Hello there, Liam and welcome to the FileFront forums. As Delta said, be sure to give the Xbox360 forum a visit. And of course, enjoy!

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#5 9 years ago

Welcome Liam, you don't happen to work for a car dealer do you? We got a dealer here with that name. =p

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,103 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,136 Posts

0 Threads

#6 9 years ago

We'll find out more in the coming months? Does that mean that you have plans for us here? (joking) =p

Enjoy your stay.

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,307 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,117 Posts

1,329 Threads

#7 9 years ago

Welcome Liam!!!

Enjoy your time here!!!

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...