KwisatzHaderach

:)

50 XP

13th October 2009

0 Uploads

67 Posts

0 Threads

#1 8 years ago

Hello, my name is James. I am 36 and have been gaming for about 30 years. Besides the Atari 2600 launch consol, my first computer was a Tandy Color Computer and it just went on from there. I have two kids ages 7. My little man loves to game with me playing Halo, Resistance, and Star Wars TFU. During the day, I am a respiratory therapist, also know as aka Batman because of my fanny pouch with the Iphone carrier, mag lite and a ton of other little gadgets I carry around. I can be found on Xbox Live, and the Playstation Network under James1701D.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 8 years ago

Greetings to you, James. Welcome aboard. So, what brings you to this nuthouse? =p Fun & games or pain & pleasure? :donitz: :D Whatever it is, make sure to read our FAQ if you haven't done so yet. It contains forum rules, guidelines and other useful stuff. Introduction forum Sticky also contains some useful info. If you have any questions, ask Donutz, but make sure to bring a whip with you. =p Have a good time here. :don:

-Section- VIP Member

Wut?

50 XP

13th July 2006

0 Uploads

5,055 Posts

0 Threads

#3 8 years ago

Welcome to, well, here. I hope you enjoy your stay and the people you meet here :p Stick around!

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

564,590 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,076 Posts

1,325 Threads

#4 8 years ago

Welcome to our humble abode!!!

Enjoy your time here!~!!

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 8 years ago

Welcome to the FF Forums James. You've been gaming for 30 years? Wow, that's a long time. Halo and SWTFU own btw. =p We have an Xbox Forum and a Playstation Forum here so hope you take the time to check em' out. See ya. :)

Von II

aka noobst3R

50 XP

16th June 2008

0 Uploads

4,339 Posts

0 Threads

#6 8 years ago

Good to see you made it, it looks like many people from SI are emigrating to FF... :p

My first game console i played on was a Commodore 64... I only remembers ome Simpsons game in which you had to skate with Bart.. I never made it past the first dumpster. That was only 10 years ago.. :p

Cheese!

Son. I am dissapoint.

50 XP

8th August 2007

0 Uploads

3,495 Posts

0 Threads

#7 8 years ago

Hey, welcome. Enjoy your stay! =p

icemember

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

16th January 2008

0 Uploads

619 Posts

0 Threads

#8 8 years ago

hello jame's, im eatting eggs while trying to type this. Later!!

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,261 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#9 8 years ago

Welcome James, never mid the weird people around here... they can't help themselves. I know I can't... err.. they can't.

I wish you a pleasant stay! :)

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

OW & HS Addict

178,776 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,860 Posts

0 Threads

#10 8 years ago

Hello there James! My name is James as well. Nice. =p Welcome to the FileFront forums, definitely a good place to share your thoughts about gaming and more. Very nice to see yet another dedicated gamer here. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is a nice game most definitely. I used to play it multiple times simultaneously. Same goes for Halo. Anyway, enough of my babbling around, haha. Enjoy your stay here! :)

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.