Hello All 5 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

Avid gamer and techno geek extraordinaire at your service. I consider myself a big kid in an adult body because I absolutely refuse to give up some of my childhood loves, video games being one of them.

I look forward to chatting with everyone here. ^_^

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 11 years ago

Hello, welcome to the FileFront Forums. Ha, don't worry about it. Everyone enjoys gaming one way or another and it never gets old. =p What games do you play?

Be sure, if you haven't already to take a look at the FAQ, located at the top left-hand corner of the page. Its important to make sure you know the Rules first and foremost because whether you knew it or not, advertising sites other than your own personal pages are against the Rules. It might be a good idea to remove the link from your signature before a Mod removes it. :)

Well, enjoy your stay and feel free to let us know if you have any questions about anything. See ya around.

G.R.A.E.M.E. Advanced Member

Grand Master Overwatch Player

178,849 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,863 Posts

1 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Hello there, EColeman24. Welcome aboard the FileFront Forums. First of all, I'd like to note that your signature has been removed, because it was in violation with the signature rules. Delta explained it just well enough. Basically, you may not advertise sites which offer trade/sale of DVDs. This also includes that of games (which are, technically, also DVDs). Just small personal homepages and non-competitive forums (ie. myspace, twitter, webblogs (ones that do not offer said material)). So, for further elaboration of the rules, I would like to forward you to our rules.

But enough of that, I guess. May I ask what games you like? Personally, I like RPGs and MMORPGs the best. Maybe we could play together if you happen to play the same game. ;) Anyway, feel free to drop by and leave me a visitor message, should you feel like doing so. Enjoy your stay!

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 11 years ago

Ah, another sigvertiser. Welcome to our little shop of horror. =p Our local panzer lover will take you to his dungeon of pain as soon as he gets here. Don't worry, though, he doesn't bite. I do. :naughty: Well, only if you ask me to. ;) See you down below. :cya:

RadioactiveLobster Site Administrator

Jeff is a missing boss

567,833 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,251 Posts

1,339 Threads

#5 11 years ago

Welcome!!!!

Follow the rules and have fuN!!

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

Admiral Donutz Advanced Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

You've got to cherish those childhood memories and habbits. Aslong as you have fun! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here! :wave: