Hello all 13 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 6 years ago

Hello. My name is Philip but I go by nycballa417 for all my game names as in PSN, Xbox Live, ect. Right now I'm currently a part-time college student and part-time working at a restaurant. I just recently started viewing videos on YouTube of GameFront members (Mitch & James) and by chance they helped inspire me to start doing the same. I've always played games but was never certain as to what I wanted to do with them. So as of a few weeks ago I started making recording of myself playing games. I followed Mitch on twitter and he helped me to find the resources to record my own videos how he does. I record in HD and also just got a microphone for commentary. Being a part of a team like this would be awesome, but I know great things don't happen over night. I'd be happy to make some friends on here so feel free to welcome me with open arms :cool:

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,129 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#2 6 years ago

[COLOR=SeaGreen]Oh yes, there are a few more game channel artists among our ranks, Totes McGaming, to name just one. I am sure you will find them around here soon enough. And just so you know, that kind of channel is acceptable to put the link in your signature. :nodding: Welcome aboard the FGS FileFront! :don: [/COLOR]

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 6 years ago

Well that's nice to know. I feel like it's taking me a little longer then the average person to find out how to make a signature but I'll keep playing around with my profile until I figure it out. Thanks for the welcoming!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 6 years ago

You can't have a signature until your post count reaches 10. It's an anti-spambot measure that's been implemented due to an increased number of spam bots using their signatures to advertise other sites, which is not allowed here.

And welcome. :don:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 6 years ago

Hey, welcome to USS Filefront! Hope you enjoy your stay and don't get inactive :D

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 6 years ago

I worked hard to reach the post count of 10 after only 1 day, but I still can't find a way to add signatures :(.. Maybe I should repost this somewhere else, but I figured out of the 3 friendly people to greet me, someone would be able to help out :)

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,129 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#7 6 years ago

[COLOR=SeaGreen]Go to your User CP, then go down to Edit Signature. Good luck! :nodding: [/COLOR]

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

GateCrusher420 VIP Member

What is this place?

71,255 XP

17th February 2007

0 Uploads

6,233 Posts

1 Threads

#8 6 years ago

Giggity Giggity GOOOOO!!! Fresh meat! :P Haha...welcome to the forums. As lindale said, take a look at the FAQ...it'll help answer LOADS of questions.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 6 years ago

Got it working, thanks for the welcomes and help! :D

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 6 years ago

It's too big. :naughty: No, not your *censored*. =p Your signature is too big. It's 170 pixels high. That's 10 pixels over the allowed limit. Might wanna do something about it before the moderator eats it. ;)