Abandonator

Darth Taxi

50 XP

15th April 2008

0 Uploads

9,500 Posts

0 Threads

#11 11 years ago

Francesca is a nice name welcome to filefront and enjoy your stay ;) :)

dumptires

im a PK'er hehe ^^ kind 1

50 XP

21st July 2008

0 Uploads

218 Posts

0 Threads

#12 11 years ago
mudgurl647;4448240My name is Francesca and I play Sword of the New World, server Illier, clan is S:T:O. Thanks for the ability to use Ventrilo! Contact me to join/ find out more about the game! (It's amazing!!) Francesca [EMAIL="mudgurl647@yahoo.com"]mudgurl647@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]

coolest name ive ever heard ^^ i hope we can be friends ^^ im new here too lol xD :lookaround:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#13 11 years ago

lmao why wouldn't i be here to stay ^^ ... and also thanks for comments about liking my name, and all of the well-wishes and 'hellos!' lol i know i posted this intro via a reply, lets say i was doing it on my iphone and not paying attention -- n00b move if i have to say! :) francesca

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#14 11 years ago

People who come here just to advertise their clan or look for new members usually don`t stick around. They forget about this place as soon as they get what they want and we never hear from them again. I hope you`ll do us the honor and stay here with us. Don`t worry, we don`t bite. :D If you have any questions regarding forum usage or need help with something, feel free to ask me. After all, I`m the Tricorder - friendly and helpfull device. Wanna push my buttons? :lol: