G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

OW & HS Addict

178,776 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,860 Posts

0 Threads

#3 8 years ago

Hello there! Welcome to the FileFront Gaming Forums. You've got a pretty avatar, I must say. :)

Anyway, it'd be nice if you could take a look at the FAQ and Rules and the local sticky. Thanks! Graeme out.

Enjoy!

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

Zipacna

Re-heally?

50 XP

11th January 2008

0 Uploads

4,209 Posts

0 Threads

#4 8 years ago

Hey there! I see you've already become victim of some shooting practice on sigs. ;) Anyway, welcome here! I'm sure you'll like it. We do our best. I also concur with Graeme, nice avatar. And like he said, read all the FAQ and whatnot. (Wanna know a little secret? So far, I got by without ever reading them. :D So I guess it's mostly about the "normal" stuff + advertising in sigs. ;) ) Okay... see ya around! :cya: (And please, coloured guys, don't make me read the rules. :p )

[center]sigpic191442_14.jpg "I'm an amateur policeman and leisure time surgeon." Sounds insane? Welcome to the pain of historians and archaeolog

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#5 8 years ago

Heya Cielo, from the Filipines aye? Nice. :) Welcome aboard. We are currently setting sail for *mumbles* (I have no clue, the captain and crew are kinds drunk you know, but you didn't hear it from me! *hic* =p ).

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 8 years ago

Welcome to the forums Cielo. So what brings you here? Do you play any games? I'm sure you'll like it here, even if you don't play many games there is still many non-game forums here to talk about anything non-game related. Well, enjoy the your stay and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

icemember

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

16th January 2008

0 Uploads

619 Posts

0 Threads

#7 8 years ago

Hi cielo. Glad you come to the forums. Enjoy your stay, I am lol.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 8 years ago

Wow. What an awesome introduction. =p Welcome aboard. Excuse me for a moment while I deal with a couple of troublemakers here. :evilgrin:

DarthZipacna;5147947(And please, coloured guys, don't make me read the rules. :p )[/QUOTE] Coloured? :Puzzled: Just for that insolence: :rules: :evilgrin: [QUOTE=Admiral Donutz;5148050]Heya Cielo, from the Filipines aye? Nice. :) Welcome aboard. We are currently setting sail for *mumbles* (I have no clue, the captain and crew are kinds drunk you know, but you didn't hear it from me! *hic* =p ).

The crew of the USS FileFront is never drunk! We only drink sintehol. =p Now, Helm, set course to where no one has gone before. Engage!

picard1.jpg

Star Trekkin' across the universe... =p

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,239 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,113 Posts

1,329 Threads

#9 8 years ago

Welcome!!!

Have fun on the forums and ask the staff if you have any questions

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...