hello everyone 14 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

hi im kinda new to forums and things like that but im trying to start my own gaming blog, would anyone visit this please and please message or comment on ways for me to improve. Any help would help me out. Thanks. http://bestgameseverplayed.blogspot.com/

G.R.A.E.M.E. Advanced Member

Grand Master Overwatch Player

178,849 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,863 Posts

1 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Hey there, stealth849! Welcome to the FileFront Gaming Forums. You'd like to start your own gaming blog eh? Well, depends on what content is on there - any competitive forums or webpages (non-personal as well) may not be posted here. It'll most likely result in a removal of your link. It'd be nice if you could take a look at our FAQ/Rules. The details are explained there just perfectly. ;)

Anyway, time for me to move along. Cya around and enjoy!

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 11 years ago

its not competitive or anything, its just i want to get others opinions on some games and that kind of stuff

G.R.A.E.M.E. Advanced Member

Grand Master Overwatch Player

178,849 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,863 Posts

1 Threads

#4 11 years ago

Fair enough, I guess. Can't see anything wrong with the content... so far. But just so you know - the FileFront Help Center isn't to post about this. It's rather site related and of course, meant for forum feedback. ;)

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 11 years ago

oh okay thanks and im sorry, where would be the best recommended spot to post about it.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 11 years ago

Ah, a forum newbie. Welcome. Don't let the Graeme scare you away. He doesn't bite. I do. :naughty: :D Since I'm in the hurry to get off (no, not "get off", you perverts :lulz:), I'll keep this short and leave you with Graeme. Later. :cya:

[SIZE="1"]P.S. I've moved your thread to a more appropriate place. ;)[/SIZE]

-Section- Advanced Member

Wut?

50 XP

12th July 2006

0 Uploads

5,055 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

Hello, welcome! Enjoy our little corner of the world :p

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 11 years ago

Hi Stealth, welcome to the FileFront Forums. You only have two entries in your blog! You need to improve that, not to worry hanging out around here for a few days will fix that. ;) Specifically talking about the General Gaming Forum, hehe. Halo fan? Judging by your avatar you could be. That's cool, I'm a huge Halo fan myself although I've only played Halo 1 and 2 and I'm dreaming of the day when I can finally play Halo 3, ODST, and soon to be Reach. =p

Enjoy your stay, and don't try to be too stealthy, join in on the conversations, have a little fun that's what we're here for. :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 11 years ago

hey thanks to all welcoming me, and yes i am a huge halo fan lol, i recently got the odst and it was not bad, a little different than the others but not by too much. I cant wait for Halo Reach to come out, I hope the game is a great one.

probafix

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

31st December 2009

0 Uploads

58 Posts

0 Threads

#10 11 years ago

hello everyone

I am sam

and i am not new here but this is my second day here