EmaRosa00

Just Another Thinker

50 XP

26th October 2010

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#1 8 years ago

Hey there all who read this, i'm new to these forums, registered here today.

I like the look of the forums here, and there are lots of different ones to post on! Not to mention, there seem to be a lot of people who visit here regularly. I am looking forward to meeting new you and getting into good discussions about whatever.

Feel free to talk to me, I don't bite. :anime:

Mastershroom VIP Member

Frag Out!

153,685 XP

18th November 2004

0 Uploads

14,196 Posts

0 Threads

#2 8 years ago

What if I'm into biting? ;)

Jeeze, I'm starting to sound like Tricorder. Forgive me. =p

Anyway, welcome to the forums! We do indeed have lots of forum sections and lots of members...feel free to explore and post wherever you find something interesting. There's something for everyone here :)

Since this is primarily a gaming forum (hence the name), do you play any games?

Also, +rep for the Nietzche quote. I'm a fan.

EmaRosa00

Just Another Thinker

50 XP

26th October 2010

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#3 8 years ago

Thank you for the welcome Zamamee :)

Zamamee;5415480What if I'm into biting? ;)[/QUOTE] well, PM meee, haha JK :anime:

Zamamee;5415480Since this is primarily a gaming forum (hence the name), do you play any games?

I am mostly an Xbox 360 gamer since I no longer have a good computer; some of my favorites are Half-Life 2, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Fable 2, Left4Dead, Call of Duty ModWar 2. I did play some games on the computer back in the day tho, mostly RTS's. What about yourself?

[Quote=Zamamee;5415480]Also, +rep for the Nietzche quote. I'm a fan.

I love Nietzche! :anime:

Mastershroom VIP Member

Frag Out!

153,685 XP

18th November 2004

0 Uploads

14,196 Posts

0 Threads

#4 8 years ago
EmaRosa00;5415482Thank you for the welcome Zamamee :)

My pleasure ;)

I am mostly an Xbox 360 gamer since I no longer have a good computer; some of my favorites are Half-Life 2, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Fable 2, Left4Dead, Call of Duty ModWar 2. I did play some games on the computer back in the day tho, mostly RTS's. What about yourself?

Excellent choices, all of those. I'm sort of in the opposite situation, actually. I used to own an Xbox 360, and sold it to help pay for new computer parts. In fact, I just got a new graphics card (GTS 250) this month. :)

I mostly play shooters, and some RPG's. Call of Duty, Halo, Half-Life, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, Counter-Strike, Battlefield 2, Oblivion, Morrowind, Fallout 3 (still have to get New Vegas)...great stuff. I just pre-ordered CoD: Black Ops yesterday, can't wait for the release next month.

EmaRosa00

Just Another Thinker

50 XP

26th October 2010

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#5 8 years ago

I miss having a good computer to play games on. I have always preferred the mouse and keyboard over a controller. All I have right now is a Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop LOL, not quite what I need. :uhm: About the only computer game I can play is Counter Strike Source, which I do occasionally.

Fallout 3 is a great game as well, I haven't played New Vegas either yet tho. Morrowind is awesome. :anime:

There are too many new games coming out on the Xbox 360, I can't decide between getting Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, or waiting for Black Ops to come out. It's too hard of a choice!! :(

Mastershroom VIP Member

Frag Out!

153,685 XP

18th November 2004

0 Uploads

14,196 Posts

0 Threads

#6 8 years ago

Out of those three, I'd go for Black Ops...you'll definitely get the most time out of it if you enjoy multiplayer. Otherwise, New Vegas should keep you plenty busy if you play alone.

Anyway, if you ever want to try your hand at building a nice gaming PC (the best way to do it), check out the Tech Discussion forum. The other regulars and I will certainly help you out :)

Zipacna VIP Member

Re-heally?

44,194 XP

11th January 2008

0 Uploads

4,271 Posts

57 Threads

#7 8 years ago

Hey there!

Well... you gave quite a lot of information already, so I probably don't have to ask about it... just some remarks:

EmaRosa00;5415482Half-Life 2, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion [...] Morrowind is awesome.[/QUOTE] :cort:
EmaRosa00;5415482Fable 2[/QUOTE] :nodding: [QUOTE=EmaRosa00;5415482]I did play some games on the computer back in the day tho, mostly RTS's.

We'll get you back on track. ;)

[QUOTE=EmaRosa00;5415482]I love Nietzche!

I know it's hard to get used to in German, but you write the "sh"-sound "sch"... the man's name is "Nietzsche". :p

Anyhow, have fun around! :cya: :lulz:

sigpic191442_14.gif

Mastershroom VIP Member

Frag Out!

153,685 XP

18th November 2004

0 Uploads

14,196 Posts

0 Threads

#8 8 years ago
Tenno Aang;5415537:cort:

Implying that the Half-Life and Elder Scrolls games aren't some of the best ever made?

Dewey

OMFGROTLFCOPTER

50 XP

12th March 2006

0 Uploads

2,405 Posts

0 Threads

#9 8 years ago

Welcome,welcome.

If you want to meet the cool GF members, check the FF tinychat room, if you have the chops of course. We might be nice to you.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 8 years ago

EmaRosa00;5415465Hey there all who read this, i'm new to these forums, registered here today.[/QUOTE] Welcome aboard the Battlestar FileFront, the first FTL capable gaming forum. :salute:

[SIZE="1"]Note to myself: Get 3rd and 4th season of Battlestar Galactica on DVD.[/SIZE] =p

EmaRosa00;5415465I don't bite.[/QUOTE] I do. :naughty: But only if you ask me to. ;) [QUOTE=Zamamee;5415480]What if I'm into biting? ;)

Jeeze, I'm starting to sound like Tricorder. Forgive me. =p

:lulz: You have done well, my young Apprentice. :nodding: =p [QUOTE=EmaRosa00;5415482]well, PM meee, haha JK :anime:

Can I PM you? I like PM-ing people. I'll PM your brains out. :naughty: :lulz:

Anyway, wanna be my forum friend and exchange visitor messages with me? I could always use some more. =p