kaleah12

*facepalm*

50 XP

21st January 2011

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

My title *Hello everyone~!* and I'm glad to come aboard. I should probably sleeping, but I'd rather do this. Anyway, I'm just an ordinary gamer, I do it when I have time away from homework and all my other hobbies. I hope to have some valuable insight into the forums and possibly make some friends. See you around! :cya:

Lindæl Advanced Member

Mister Angry Rules Guy

242,946 XP

31st January 2010

0 Uploads

23,574 Posts

8 Threads

#2 10 years ago

[COLOR=orange]Welcome aboard! There are a great many activities with which to waste your time upon. You could engage in [/COLOR][COLOR=deepskyblue]general discussions[/COLOR][COLOR=orange], talk about your favourite [/COLOR][COLOR=deepskyblue]shows and films[/COLOR][COLOR=orange], talk about your favourite [/COLOR][COLOR=deepskyblue]games[/COLOR][COLOR=orange], pretend to be a [/COLOR][COLOR=deepskyblue]geek[/COLOR][COLOR=orange], play some of our [/COLOR][COLOR=deepskyblue]games[/COLOR][COLOR=orange], Engage in some [COLOR=deepskyblue]arguments[/COLOR], or just babble a bunch of useless [/COLOR][COLOR=deepskyblue]nonsense[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]. Try not to go crazy figuring out what you wish to do.[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]Thank you, and have a nice day! :don:[/COLOR]

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

G.R.A.E.M.E. Advanced Member

No-Life Overwatch Player

178,803 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,861 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

Hey there, and welcome aboard the forums. Glad to see you're taking your time to post here instead of going to bed. That's the way to go! =p

Master Lindale has shown you the way around, so I won't have to worry about that. Well, that is, spare the guidelines part. ;)

Enjoy.

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

Brko

Sanity...is for the weak!

50 XP

26th May 2010

0 Uploads

438 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

Hello and welcome aboard. Don't worry,you'll surely make some friends,there's many interesting people around. ;) Enjoy your stay and have fun around! :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 10 years ago
kaleah12;5457446I should probably sleeping, but I'd rather do this.

I like doing that too, but sleep is also important. ;) Nevertheless, if you're looking for someone to do it with, feel free to come to me. :naughty: I don't bite. Much. ;) And welcome aboard. :don:

Nittany Tiger Advanced Member

Feel me. Do I feel pretty?

289,182 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,142 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago

Sleep is good for you. Since we like new members and activity though, post in your sleep. It's easy, and your posts will be awesome.

Enjoy your stay.

Zipacna Advanced Member

Re-heally?

44,378 XP

10th January 2008

0 Uploads

4,283 Posts

59 Threads

#7 10 years ago

From my side welcome as well!

If I may, what kinds of other hobbies do you have? Playing an instrument perhaps? Afraid I have to disagree with Kyle here... who needs sleep? Dreams are too boring... I've switched to daydreaming. (I know it's a bad one, alright, alright... I'm ill, okay? :lookaround:)

So... I guess it's see ya around... :cya:

sigpic191442_14.gif

kaleah12

*facepalm*

50 XP

21st January 2011

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago

Other hobbies- piano, drawing, movies/movie reviewing, dance, soccer... lots of stuff. Busy busy. :uhoh:

TheMirage

The People's Politsayski

50 XP

25th January 2004

0 Uploads

6,624 Posts

0 Threads

#9 10 years ago

Greetings kaleah! Welcome to the madness.

Well, I guess the whole thing isn't madness. Master Lindale outlined what we have to offer I guess. But let me offer you a hint; the "nonsense" choice is the way to go ;)

Lindæl Advanced Member

Mister Angry Rules Guy

242,946 XP

31st January 2010

0 Uploads

23,574 Posts

8 Threads

#10 10 years ago
Kyrillix;5457475Master Lindale has shown you the way around, so I won't have to worry about that.[/QUOTE]
TheMirage;5457977Master Lindale outlined what we have to offer I guess.
[COLOR=orange]I will also like to make sure you do read all the rules. I do like to offer a bit of an amnesty to new menbers on one condition, you leave the war outside.[/COLOR] [QUOTE=FileFront Book of Commandments][COLOR=deepskyblue]2. Thou shalt carefully study all of the Forum Maps, as hiring a guide can often become quite expensive.[/COLOR]

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png