Elvis Starburst

See you space cowboy...

50 XP

3rd May 2016

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#1 2 years ago

Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Apocalypse to you all! Name's Elvis Starburst. That name means nothing else really... Though, I do hope it becomes a name attached to an active user, recognizable among the community. With that in mind, I greatly look forward to being part of this one. The team did a great job, and it all looks smooth and lovely. I hope to enjoy my stay among the rest of you who joined, and the people who migrated from GF!

Dj6e9aG.png

Mikey Über Admin

Caffiene Fuelled Ravings of an undiagnosed Sociopath.

45,326 XP

13th June 2008

1 Uploads

3,847 Posts

213 Threads

#2 2 years ago

Great to see a new (or old?) face here. Hope you enjoy the experience we're trying to lay out for you, and let us know if you have any comments or feedback! :)

Mikey - GameFront.com - Lead Developer

Barbas

Hound dog

50 XP

2nd May 2016

0 Uploads

440 Posts

0 Threads

#3 2 years ago
Elvis Starburst Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Apocalypse to you all! Name's Elvis Starburst. That name means nothing else really... Though, I do hope it becomes a name attached to an active user, recognizable among the community. With that in mind, I greatly look forward to being part of this one. The team did a great job, and it all looks smooth and lovely. I hope to enjoy my stay among the rest of you who joined, and the people who migrated from GF!

ELVIS HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING!

Great to see you here, man. You're gonna fit right in! (b O v O)b

Calvin%2B%2526%2BHobbes%2Bsnow%2Bforts.jpg

Elvis Starburst

See you space cowboy...

50 XP

3rd May 2016

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#4 2 years ago

Thanks for the warm welcome guys~ Happy to see a familiar face or two

Dj6e9aG.png

Lysdestic VIP Member

Dr. Professor Logic, PhD.

44,933 XP

11th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,256 Posts

93 Threads

#5 2 years ago

Hello, and welcome to the forums! Did you ever frequent the FileFront forums?

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

OW & HS Addict

178,776 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,860 Posts

0 Threads

#6 2 years ago

Hi there, Elvis, and welcome to FilesNation. I see you've received quite the warm welcome already; good. =] Enjoy your stay!

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

Elvis Starburst

See you space cowboy...

50 XP

3rd May 2016

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#7 2 years ago
Lysdestic Hello, and welcome to the forums! Did you ever frequent the FileFront forums?

I did not! I'm actually from (and still am at) The Escapist forum

Dj6e9aG.png

menglanfen

50 XP

20th May 2016

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#8 2 years ago

TottenhamFifa 15 coinsand Inter Milan Fifa Coins qualified for the UEFA Europa Group group stage attract but among those ignoring for making it across the play-off variety were Lyon and Real Sociedad.Also losing from Friday's attract in Monaco were Spend City, Spurs' Significant Group opponents who Fifa 17 Coins agonisingly on their first Western encounter missing out on away goals to Belgian outfits Lokeren. Tottenham ongoing their shiny begin to 12 several weeks with a 3-0 win at White-colored Hart Road over Cypriot outfits Limassol which creates them http://www.mmogoogle.com/