Hey 5 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

Hey, I'm an older gamer who sucks at most games other than UT and COD. This is a nice forum. See you around.:naughty: :smokin:

Inyri Forge VIP Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Welcome to the forums! Not many ladies here, but I'll tell you that "long walks on the beach" thing won't work for me... mostly because our beaches are frozen over most of the year :evilgrin:

As most people will suggest, reading the FAQ (forum rules) would be a great idea before you post too much. It's a simple read, and you can probably breeze through it in 5 minutes or so. If you're a UT and COD fan, make sure to check out those individual forums, as well as many the general gaming forum. The general discussion forums might also be a good place for you, if you're into some deeper discussion.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 13 years ago

Thanks for the welcome and for getting my pathetic attempt at a joke, lol. I've read the forum rules and will check out general discussion every once in awhile. Take care.

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

269,317 XP

15th December 2002

87 Uploads

22,519 Posts

1,747 Threads

#4 13 years ago
but I'll tell you that "long walks on the beach" thing won't work for me... mostly because our beaches are frozen over most of the year

Well, thick slippers might work :p

Welcome to GamingForums Mike. Let one of us know if you have any problems :)

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

PropheticKarma

Chasing This Starlight.

50 XP

25th October 2004

0 Uploads

6,649 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

Welcome to GF/FF Mike! The one of the coolest forums you will ever find! We've got a wide variety people and and even wider variety of topics around here. Kick back, relax and grab the FAQ for some light reading. We here at GF hope you will enjoy your stay.

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago
mike360Thanks for the welcome and for getting my pathetic attempt at a joke, lol. I've read the forum rules and will check out general discussion every once in awhile. Take care.

Now I missed the joke. :( You wouldn't be able to tell it again would you? :p

From the above you may draw the conclusion that I am a curious little bastard. I can regulary be found in the adminCP looking at such things as reputation comments :naughty: . IF you wonder what reputation is all about see the FAQ in this section. See you around!