Hey! 3 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

Hey Everyone! I'm new here. So I thought I would introduce myself. I'm a freelance illustrator/sculptor/storyboard artist from the Los Angeles area. I've been working as a freelancer for the last several years. But now I'm trying to get a more stable job; still doing art, but more stable than freelancing. I love the freedom of freelancing, but I would love to work in a studio setting. I've just started to hunt around for game developers and the like in my area, but it's tough to find them. I love games and the biz, but I've never really looked for who does what and where they are. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I love love LOVE to draw and sculpt characters, creatures, scenes, etc. and I think I would fit in great with this cool as heck business. Thanks for reading my first post everyone. Hope to hear from you all soon. Oh, take a look at my website and let me know what you think of my artwork. :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 12 years ago

welcome aboard the good ship gamingforums, have fun and enjoy your stay, read the faqs if you have any problems.

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

Greetings Josh!

Welcome to FF Gaming Forums, if you want to chat abit about art related items the Graphics Department is the place to be:

http://forums.filefront.com/forumdisplay.php?f=983

Sounds like you have an intrestin job, don't be afraid to show us some of your work, we would love to see some of it! I know I would.

PropheticKarma

Chasing This Starlight.

50 XP

25th October 2004

0 Uploads

6,649 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

Hey Josh. Please keep your arms and legs inside the mainframe at all times. Buckle up and read the FAQ while you're here.