Lukeaxx

Linux Punk

50 XP

12th January 2009

0 Uploads

40 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

The names Luke, I commonly refer to myself as Lukeaxx on the internet.

I am a huge Martial Arts nut, I have done several forms of Chinese Martial Arts, and One Japanese martial Art. I plan on taking up Muay Thai (If I could find lessons on it >_>). I have a strong interest in Martial Arts Weaponry, such as Nunchaku.

I have been gaming since I was very little, I don't know how I got into gaming but I think the first games I played were on the Super Nintendo, with Cartridges. I was always an RPG nut (Still are, Can't get enough Fable II) but recently in the past couple of years I've spread my wings A little and started playing other games such as FPS, RTS etc...

I like writing, Articles and Poetry mostly. I tend to write Poetry about depression and other very dark sad things, I find them easier to write about because I have suffered from a very serious case of depression, putting me in hospital. When it comes to Articles, I am pretty new on Article writing, but I find it fun to write my views on a particular subject, I'm nowhere near decent but lets see if I can contribute some decent posts to the forum :)

Well that's a short bit about me =]

Hope to get to know you all :cool:

Peace.

SchaffinOSX

Writer. Gamer. Blogger.

50 XP

28th November 2008

0 Uploads

98 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

Welcome to FileFront, Luke, I'm sure you'll have a great time here. The boards are very laid back and very enjoyable. Can't wait to see you around.

Lukeaxx

Linux Punk

50 XP

12th January 2009

0 Uploads

40 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

=] Thankyou, I'll be on here a lot because I honestly have nothing better to do with my time.

SchaffinOSX

Writer. Gamer. Blogger.

50 XP

28th November 2008

0 Uploads

98 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

Nothing wrong with that. Its good to have members on a lot, makes for a better community.

data079

Live Long And Prosper

50 XP

23rd April 2007

0 Uploads

597 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

Welcome to FileFront. Good to see new members. I also like fable II. Great game. Martial arts huh? Me too. I have taken three forms. I am considering taking up kendo. I really like the weapons training. Well anyway I hope you enjoy it here :D.

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

566,119 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,162 Posts

1,334 Threads

#6 10 years ago

Welcome!!!

Please read our FAQ/Rules and have fuN!!!

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

Mikey Über Admin

47,158 XP

13th June 2008

1 Uploads

3,963 Posts

223 Threads

#7 10 years ago

Welcome to FileFront

Mikey - GameFront.com - Lead Developer

Jetfreak

The Real Awesome

50 XP

20th April 2007

0 Uploads

7,526 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago

Feel free to explore dude, welcome

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 10 years ago

Welcome to the forums, Luke. So, you started swimming in FPS and RTS waters, huh? Excellent. What have you played so far? I can suggest you some good FPS and RTS games, so don't be afraid to ask if you wish. Anyway, I hope you will have a good time around here. If someone tries to give you a hard time, just use the Force, Luke. :D See you around. :cool:

Zipacna VIP Member

Re-heally?

44,194 XP

11th January 2008

0 Uploads

4,271 Posts

57 Threads

#10 10 years ago
Tricorder;4765459Welcome to the forums, Luke. So, you started swimming in FPS and RTS waters, huh? Excellent. What have you played so far? I can suggest you some good FPS and RTS games, so don't be afraid to ask if you wish. Anyway, I hope you will have a good time around here. If someone tries to give you a hard time, just use the Force, Luke. :D See you around. :cool:

Well, well... anther one, isn't there? Okay... hi to you! having fun, I hope? Right, that's how it's supposed to be... by the way, you can ask me, too if you like... basically you can ask everyone around here anything, I mean that's what we're here for. Concerning Tricorder's statement about the Force... you know, there WAS a Jedi here once called Sabrina... hm... maybe I was just too creepy... or might she still be hiding somewhere around here? Perhaps in one of the ship's systems?:D Anyway, see you around!

sigpic191442_14.gif