-Section- VIP Member

Wut?

50 XP

13th July 2006

0 Uploads

5,055 Posts

0 Threads

#2 9 years ago

Hello, normally we make new threads for each registered member, so I moved your post to its own thread. Welcome to the forums dude.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 9 years ago

Greetings. Welcome aboard. Yes, you are welcome here as long as you follow our rules and guidelines. You can get to them by pressing this lovely red button:

faqj.jpg

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Enjoy your time here. :cool:

icemember

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

16th January 2008

0 Uploads

619 Posts

0 Threads

#4 9 years ago

Hi ya b00gerflik3r. Go on. Try the red button, It usually has a certain touch to it lol. But welcome to the forums. You into modding? I do some myself. Mainly change stats on files I can edit, adding things, removing. I usually aim for realistic stats. See ya around dude.

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,315 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,117 Posts

1,329 Threads

#5 9 years ago

Interesting name....

Welcome and have fuN!!!

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 9 years ago

Welcome, I'm not even going to try to pronounce your name. ;) Have fun on the Forums and enjoy the site!!!

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#7 9 years ago

I am inclined to reply to you with a very small, italic font colored in such way that it beldns in with the background so that it becomes hard to read... but I'll be gentle on you and simply wish you a pleasant stay! 0/

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,104 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,136 Posts

0 Threads

#8 9 years ago

Tricorder;4944601Greetings. Welcome aboard. Yes, you are welcome here as long as you follow our rules and guidelines. You can get to them by pressing this lovely red button:

faqj.jpg

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Enjoy your time here. :cool:

That was easy.

Enjoy your stay.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 9 years ago

This clock projects the time, date, or temp on the wall or ceiling Wholesale Clocks Shipped To You Direct From Chinese Wholesaler some people call it a ceiling clock but I call it a digital projection clock. I got the black one because at the time that was the only color they had. But now they have them in black and also in white.