0 Uploads

8,262 Posts

0 Threads

#2 9 years ago

welcome to the wonderful world of........ filefront

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 9 years ago

Hi there welcome to FileFront. Make sure you check out the FAQ before posting around too much. :)

What exactly would you like to know about modding? If its a game than you can post a topic in one of the gaming-specific forums. I know a little about modding but it depends on what game it is. If I can I'd be happy to help. See ya around.

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

OW & HS Addict

178,776 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,860 Posts

0 Threads

#4 9 years ago

Greetings, fellow Wookie! Welcome to the FileFront Gaming Forums. I assume you're a Star Wars fan? If so, what SW games do you like? Enjoy your stay here! ;)

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

wookiebowcaster

stay out if Dir Riesse or die

50 XP

5th August 2009

0 Uploads

99 Posts

0 Threads

#5 9 years ago

i know about Empire at War XML editing and at kotOR im a expert at creating and you are right i am as star wars fan =D

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

OW & HS Addict

178,776 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,860 Posts

0 Threads

#6 9 years ago
wookiebowcaster;4966739and at kotOR im a expert at creating and you are right i am as star wars fan =D

Oh, very nice! Make you you give the KotOR forums a visit! :)

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 9 years ago

Greetings. Welcome aboard. Awesome name you have there. =p Wookie Bowcaster is one my favorite weapons in Republic Commando. Did you ever play that game? If you didn't, make sure you do. It's simply amazing. =p Anyway, make yourself comfortable and see you around. :cya:

Spoiler: Show
bowcastor.jpg

wookiebowcaster

stay out if Dir Riesse or die

50 XP

5th August 2009

0 Uploads

99 Posts

0 Threads

#8 9 years ago

ty for all the greetings guys! and i have republic commando tricroder, mabey we could play online some time ;)

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#9 9 years ago

Hello wookie, welcome onboard. Have fun and be sure to err... lost my line there... err.. klck random people except me in the crotch. Or something... :uhm: ;)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 9 years ago
wookiebowcaster;4966847ty for all the greetings guys! and i have republic commando tricroder, mabey we could play online some time ;)

I'd love to, but I can't afford to play online. I've tried playing it online a few times and wasn't very impressed. Singleplayer campaign is much better. If you want, you can join our local Delta Brothers social group. We could use someone who really likes the game and actively plays it. Don't take the group too serious, though. We're mostly cracking jokes there. =p

FileFront Gaming Forums - Delta Brothers