hey 4 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

HI everyone I am Junior Rodrick From central asia. I am here because I am a big fan of the games. While I would like to gain some more experience in the gaming through this forum Nice to meet everyone.

regards to everyone here..

RadioactiveLobster Site Administrator

Jeff is a missing boss

567,832 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,251 Posts

1,339 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Welcome Possible Ad-Bot!!

If you are indeed human, please read our FAQ/Rules and obey them and I won't have to banish you to the depths of ad-bot hell!!!

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 11 years ago

Welcome to the Forums Rodrick. Your name really reminds me of the movie Riddick, I hated that movie though, it didn't have much of a plot. ;) You say you play the games here, which ones exactly? I'm pretty sure you don't play them all or you would really be considered a hardcore gamer. =p

Well, enjoy the forums and stay out of trouble. Not so hard, but if you have any questions about anything please feel free to message me and I'd be happy to help ya out. See ya. :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 11 years ago

Junior Rodrick? Does that mean we can expect Senior Rodrick to join us too? =p Welcome aboard. Say, that's an interesting signature you have there. A failed attempt of advertising, perhaps? Whatever it is, make sure not to advertise other sites here. Non-competitor forums and small personal homepages (Facebook, MySpace, blogs, etc.) are allowed, though. Now that I have shared my wisdom with you, I can go back to pretending like I'm doing something around here. =p

Admiral Donutz Advanced Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

Heya mate, welcome aboard. Find yourself a seat while I take a bite out of your signature. ;)