Hey :) 8 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

Hi everybody, I'm Dr.Raghu. Im new to modding and I really wish to get better at it. I have some scripting experience for another game, and I really want to learn how to script for this game :D. I will do my best to contribute to this community, but my main goal is to get as good as I can with scripting/modding by learning from you all :D.

With all that said, its an honor and a pleasure to meet you all, and I hope you guys enjoy having me as a part of this forum!

Also please feel free to leave any tutorials links on scripting/modding for me :D I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

[This game is Jedi Academy (JK3) btw, sorry for posting in the main forum ^^ first time at FileFront]

Lindæl Advanced Member

Mister Angry Rules Guy

242,946 XP

31st January 2010

0 Uploads

23,574 Posts

8 Threads

#2 10 years ago

[COLOR=orange]:eek: Another JK Fan! :Panic:[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange][/COLOR] [COLOR=orange][/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]Oh well. Welcome to FileFront. come in and have some fun.[/COLOR]

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

Zipacna Advanced Member

Re-heally?

44,378 XP

10th January 2008

0 Uploads

4,283 Posts

59 Threads

#3 10 years ago

Well, hello there! Jedi Knight isn't exactly my favourite series of games to be honest... we'll get you to the KotOR side, don't worry. =p Anyhow, if the forums are still a bit confusing, you can take the tour. But be careful at the tricorder habitat. They bite. (And if they say they only will if you want them to, don't trust them!) :p Please read the forum rules and FAQ here. Also, to find other JKlers, you can go here for their forums page or here for the network site (aka "where the mods are") ;) Of course, we'd be happy to see you in other parts of the forums, too. They are not all connected to gaming.

Well, I guess that's it for now... see ya around! :cya:

Master Lindale;5439781[COLOR=orange]:eek: Another JK Fan! :Panic:[/COLOR]

Ditto in the panic there! Won't take long until this attracts rampant freely roaming tricorders! :Panic:

sigpic191442_14.gif

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 10 years ago

Dr.Raghu;5439757Hi everybody, I'm Dr.Raghu. Im new to modding and I really wish to get better at it. I have some scripting experience for another game, and I really want to learn how to script for this game :D. I will do my best to contribute to this community, but my main goal is to get as good as I can with scripting/modding by learning from you all :D.

With all that said, its an honor and a pleasure to meet you all, and I hope you guys enjoy having me as a part of this forum!

Also please feel free to leave any tutorials links on scripting/modding for me :D I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

[This game is Jedi Academy (JK3) btw, sorry for posting in the main forum ^^ first time at FileFront]

hey there!

Schofield Advanced Member

om :A

319,619 XP

23rd October 2007

1 Uploads

30,542 Posts

1 Threads

#5 10 years ago

Welcome to Filefront!

[SIZE="1"]Your time here is limited.[/SIZE]

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 10 years ago

Schofield;5439918Welcome to Filefront!

Your time here is limited.

Don't listen to him he's a jerk

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 10 years ago
Dr.Raghu;5439757I hope you guys enjoy having me...[/QUOTE] If you stick around, I'm sure I'll enjoy having you. :naughty: =p Welcome, btw. :don:
Zipacna;5439797But be careful at the tricorder habitat. They bite. (And if they say they only will if you want them to, don't trust them!) :p
:dread2: [QUOTE=Zipacna;5439797]Ditto in the panic there! Won't take long until this attracts rampant freely roaming tricorders! :Panic:

What do Tricorders have to do with Star Wars? :wiener:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 10 years ago

Thanks for all the feedback :D, I should also put this out there, I have never watched a single episode of Star Wars, I'm actually attracted here because of its community :D! Once again thanks for all the welcoming :D I shall begin my practices.

Brko

Sanity...is for the weak!

50 XP

26th May 2010

0 Uploads

438 Posts

0 Threads

#9 10 years ago

Hello,welcome and enjoy your stay! :)