Hey All.. 10 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 9 years ago

Hello Everyone, John here. Just joined in here a few minutes back. Stumbled upon this forum while doing a search in Google for game related message boards. Looking forward to exchange some great 'Gamer' thoughts here among you'll :D

Sl4sh

UPGRADING TO PRO

50 XP

15th June 2006

0 Uploads

3,408 Posts

0 Threads

#2 9 years ago

Welcome to the forums! Be sure to check the General Gaming forum, and the game specific forums!

Enjoy your stay ;)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 9 years ago

Welcome to the FileFront Forums John. If you haven't already make sure you check out the FAQ which contain the Rules and other important info regarding the Forums. Also, check out the forum Sl4sh posted about gaming in general or visit all of the gaming-specific forums.

Have fun and enjoy your stay at FF! ;)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 9 years ago

Hai there, Johnny. Welcome aboard. So, found us on Google you have, hmm? The shroud of the Google side has fallen. Begun the FileFront war has. :saber: Oh, don't mind me. I'm just rambling nonsense here. =p See you around. :cool:

-Section- VIP Member

Wut?

50 XP

13th July 2006

0 Uploads

5,055 Posts

0 Threads

#5 9 years ago

Hey dude, welcome to FileFront. Please enjoy your stay and keep out of the mud pits :)

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,400 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,121 Posts

1,330 Threads

#6 9 years ago

Welcome!!!

Have fun while you are here!!!

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

Zipacna

Re-heally?

50 XP

11th January 2008

0 Uploads

4,209 Posts

0 Threads

#7 9 years ago
Tricorder;4956317Hai there, Johnny. Welcome aboard. So, found us on Google you have, hmm? The shroud of the Google side has fallen. Begun the FileFront war has. :saber: Oh, don't mind me. I'm just rambling nonsense here. =p See you around. :cool:

Hey! You! Jedi! Green stuff hits back! :greenflame: Uhm... what? Uh... never mind. Okay, welcome here! All sorts of games, different kinds of people and a lot of fun. Wanna go to the KotOR section? :deal: Anyway, see ya around!

[center]sigpic191442_14.jpg "I'm an amateur policeman and leisure time surgeon." Sounds insane? Welcome to the pain of historians and archaeolog

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

OW & HS Addict

178,776 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,860 Posts

0 Threads

#8 9 years ago

Well hello there! Welcome to the FileFront forums. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

Jetfreak

The Real Awesome

50 XP

20th April 2007

0 Uploads

7,526 Posts

0 Threads

#9 9 years ago

Welcome to the beloved forums, just watch out for trolls and what not ;)

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#10 9 years ago

It's a conspiracy I tell ya! Google and gaming are deeply involved and and... err... I... what? Oh, hey there! 0/ =p