Hey All 6 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

Hey guys, im going to introduce myself as xGameLegendx, I hope everyone had a good Christmas. Anyhow, a little about myself is like to record gameplay, and run my youtube channel. Ill be posting some of my videos on here to help people, and or use as references. Thanks for taking the time to get to know me, and have a nice day :bows:

Destroyer25

Overuses :cort:

50,545 XP

22nd March 2008

0 Uploads

4,732 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Welcome to the Forums! Make sure you take a look at the FAQ and Rules. See ya around.

There! Now 10 admins dont have to post the exact same thing. :lulz:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 11 years ago

Welcome to the FF| Forums. I had a wonderful Christmas, I'm sure most of us here did as well since everyone seemed happy in all of the Christmas threads. =p That's really nice of you to want to help others, we need a lot more folks like that on the internet these days as a lot of people get stuck at everything. I try to do my best although sometimes I may be hard to understand. ;) Destroyer already directed you to the Rules, just remember to read them, I have a feeling you won't cause much trouble here. Talk to you later. :)

Admiral Donutz Advanced Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

Welcome mate, have a look around at the various forum sectins we have. The tech forum and entertainment forums might interest you especially. Have fun!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 11 years ago

Welcome aboard, Mr. Director. =p I'd offer to star in one of your videos, but I don't have any of the games you listed as your favorites. Bummer. =p Maybe you have some of the games I listed as my favorites. ;) Anyway, if you require assistance with something around here, don't hesitate to ask. See ya. :cool:

G.R.A.E.M.E. Advanced Member

Grand Master Overwatch Player

178,849 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,863 Posts

1 Threads

#6 11 years ago

Why hello there, sir Game Legend. Welcome aboard the FileFront forums. I hope you've had a good Christmas yourself. And of course, a good and happy upcoming new-year! I do own and like some of the games you've got listed on your YouTube page, specifically Dragon Age: Origins, Fable 2, Resident Evil, Oblivion, World of Warcraft and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Pretty awesome games, without a doubt. But anyway, enjoy your stay!

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

RadioactiveLobster Site Administrator

Jeff is a missing boss

567,833 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,251 Posts

1,339 Threads

#7 11 years ago

Welcome!!!

Enjoy your time here on the forums!!! Listen to the staff and have fuN!!!

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...