Malaki1972

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th December 2009

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#1 8 years ago

Just bouncing around looking for a good gaming forum. I love to try new games and if I find some that have potential and are new to the scene I like to do reviews of them.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 8 years ago

Welcome to our little forum, Mr. Bouncer. =p I've noticed you were reading the FAQ before you posted here. Good. That's the right thing to do. :nodding: At least now I don't have to tell you to do that. =p Anyway, my attention is needed elsewhere, so I'll be on my way now. Catch you later. :don:

Malaki1972

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th December 2009

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#3 8 years ago

thanks for the welcome, I want to find a nice place to post the games I find and there are lots of forums out there.

Love the layout and the site colors are easy on my eyes lol Found a few that had lots and lots of yellow.

anyway thank you for the welcome

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

OW & HS Addict

178,776 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,860 Posts

0 Threads

#4 8 years ago

Why hello there, Malaki. Welcome to the FileFront forums. It seems Tricorder scanned your progress on reading the FAQ/Rules, eh? Very good. Few do that, and we have to mention it to them all the time. Glad we don't have to do that to you. =p Well, anyway. What specific games do you like? KotOR, Fallout 3, Dragon Age: Origins, WoW or any of that kind? If so, feel free to drop by and leave me a visitor, or should you have any questions.

Enjoy your stay!

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

Malaki1972

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th December 2009

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#5 8 years ago

Well I work a lot of hours, so I play a few games right now. I have a PS3, the PC, and a Wii

On the PC I play TQIT (titan quest immortal throne), all Civilization games, used to play WOW but it got old fast, and I play online games Evony and RPG Basketball. the basketball game is quite new so it is interesting to see how they develop so far they are doing quite good over the last few weeks. I pretty much play the online games everyday that I do not work, the others I play when I have a few days off.

PS3 I play FFX, NFS Carbon and Transformers, these are played when I have a few days off in a row.

I mostly play Wii sports, I have two kids that play it more and they have quite a few games not sure what they play mostly.

and thanks :)

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#6 8 years ago

Heya mate, bouncing around aye? Lets hope you don't bounce into the porcelain closet. ;) See you around!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 8 years ago

Welcome to the Forums Malaki. I use to play WoW, but for me too I got tired of it pretty fast after spending only 100hrs on it. =p I guess that's pretty low for the true WoW addicts anyway but I did play it for a few months. I haven't played any of the other games you listed but if your into really fun single player FPS games, I suggest playing the Half-Life 2 series. Best games ever. ;)

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,239 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,113 Posts

1,329 Threads

#8 8 years ago

Welcome!!!

Enjoy your time here on the forums, don't forget to read the rules, listen to the staff and have fuN!!

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

Malaki1972

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th December 2009

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#9 8 years ago

Admiral Donutz;5181572Heya mate, bouncing around aye? Lets hope you don't bounce into the porcelain closet. ;) See you around![/QUOTE]

funny story, involving me and porcelain things. I could tell but probably should keep it to myself for a time lol

Delta 47;5181575Welcome to the Forums Malaki. I use to play WoW, but for me too I got tired of it pretty fast after spending only 100hrs on it. =p I guess that's pretty low for the true WoW addicts anyway but I did play it for a few months. I haven't played any of the other games you listed but if your into really fun single player FPS games, I suggest playing the Half-Life 2 series. Best games ever. ;)

I am not sure I would like the Half-Life, I get a bit sick with forst person shooters. So I am afraid to try any shooting games

[QUOTE=S.T.A.L.K.E.R.;5181580]Welcome!!!

Enjoy your time here on the forums, don't forget to read the rules, listen to the staff and have fuN!!

Thanks, I think I have the rules here down. Pretty straight forward anyway