hey all! 7 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 8 years ago

I enjoy playing video games (mostly computer and wii) as well as watching movies and TV. I just wanted to participate in the community a bit, so I thought I would introduce myself. Glad to be here!

Mastershroom VIP Member

Frag Out!

153,685 XP

18th November 2004

0 Uploads

14,196 Posts

0 Threads

#2 8 years ago

Welcome to FileFront, GamerGrad! We're glad to have you here. Please, make yourself comfortable! :)

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

240,791 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,401 Posts

2 Threads

#3 8 years ago

Indeed, make yourself comfortable. Feel free to kick back and relax in the lounge. In addition, you can make your way over to the wine bar. As the night server, I will be glad to pour you a drink. Welcome to our home.

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#4 8 years ago

Welcome mate, plenty of forum sections for you to contribute in. So I won't hold you any longer... have fun! :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 8 years ago

Ah, another newbie. Excellent. Fresh meat for the grinder. =p Welcome. :don: I'm one of the local weirdos, so don't be surprised if you catch me posting something... err... inappropriate. ;)

Zipacna

Re-heally?

50 XP

11th January 2008

0 Uploads

4,209 Posts

0 Threads

#6 8 years ago

Well, hello there! Someone's gotta be the "bad guy", so: Please read the FAQ/rules. It helps. :nodding:

Anyway, do you enjoy any specific games? (If so, feel free to go to the special forums, I'm sure you've already found them on the main page.) If you are a fan of a specific series (Stargate perhaps? :deal: ), it might even have its own thread / sub-sub-forum. Should any questions arise, feel free to ask the good lassies and lads running around here, especially the ones in orange ( :lookaround: ) or green ( when they're in a good mood :p ).

Well, we appreciate everyone contributing to the atmosphere of a nice community, so, like the Admiral (:salute:), I won't keep you from frolicing in the gardens. Have fun and see ya around! :cya:

P.S.:

Tricorder;5378602Ah, another newbie. Excellent. Fresh meat for the grinder. =p Welcome. :don: I'm one of the local weirdos, so don't be surprised if you catch me posting something... err... inappropriate. ;)

Well, isn't that just like you... =p

[center]sigpic191442_14.jpg "I'm an amateur policeman and leisure time surgeon." Sounds insane? Welcome to the pain of historians and archaeolog

Sadim-Al-Bouncer

shaken - not stirred

50 XP

9th June 2009

0 Uploads

8,262 Posts

0 Threads

#7 8 years ago

Welcome to the Filefront Community sir! :don:

You're a fan of the Wii, eh? What games do you play on said Wii, and the PC? And what TV shows do you like also? I'm a big Fringe fan myself. I hate reality TV though.

Anyway, enjoy your stay!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 8 years ago

Welcome mate, plenty of forum sections for you to contribute in.

____________ tiffany necklace|tiffany|tiffanys