Hey Guys! 10 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 9 years ago

Hey Everyone!

I'm Hyperstrike. I *DID* have a few posts here, but some tard deleted them. Now I'm back to square one, introducin' myself and the like.

I run and own a new but successful gaming community called Biohaze Gaming. Now, this is one of the many posts that were removed.. an advert advertising BiohazeGaming.com, as a place where everyone can join, server hosters can promote their bizzes and all that. I'd mention it here, but I really can't be bothered typing it all out again. If your interested, send me a PM

My favourite music type is Metal. Definatly. Bands I like are Rammstein, Slipknot, The Daylight Curse, Mudvayne, Killswitch Engage, Cradle of Filth, Bleeding Through, Evanescence rah-rah-rah.. List goes on.

The Games I like to play are Jedi Academy, Archlord, Call of Duty 2, Enemy Territory Quake Wars, Unreal Tournament 2004, Half-Life Series, CnC, Most Star Wars Games etc etc.

I've been a gamer most of my life. My first PC game was Wolfenstein for DOS, which I played at the age of 4. Stuck to mostly console games from 1994 till 2004, where I got my first decent computer to play Jedi Academy.

I map & skin for Jedi Academy, Skin for Unreal Tournament 2004, SOF2, and various other modding things.

Well, thats about it from me.. Hope to contribute my input that doesn't get deleted again.

data079

Live Long And Prosper

50 XP

23rd April 2007

0 Uploads

597 Posts

0 Threads

#2 9 years ago

Hello. Welcome to the FileFront. I am Data 079, local artificial life form. If you require any assistance, you are fully entitled to call on me. Me and my trusty Tricorder are standing by. Make yourself comfortable, enjoy your stay and have fun. BTW I know of another forum member that will likely post here soon that you will probly get along with quite well ;) .

Have a Good One /---(Data079)---\

SiLink

(JAWA) Leader

50 XP

13th February 2005

0 Uploads

1,663 Posts

0 Threads

#3 9 years ago

If you posted your advertisement anywhere outside of the "Shameless Advertiser" board then it would of been deleted... you should read the forum FAQ and rules before posting.

Welcome to FileFront.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 9 years ago

Hey SiLink, Its Rha'dei of New Age Empire! How you doin' mate?

SiLink

(JAWA) Leader

50 XP

13th February 2005

0 Uploads

1,663 Posts

0 Threads

#5 9 years ago

I'm good thanks, we should probably take this to private messages though to avoid spam XD

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 9 years ago
data079;4625551BTW I know of another forum member that will likely post here soon that you will probly get along with quite well ;) .

Would that be little `o moa, Data? Your trusty Tricorder bows to you. :bows: :D

Welcome to the FileFront, Senor Hyperstrike. Nice to have you here. Yes, you should`ve read FAQ and Rules before you posted, especially advertising rules. Also, calling staff members tards isn`t such a good idea if you intend to stick around. I`m sure we`ll get along just fine as long as you don`t call me tard or something like that. :D So, see you around. :cool:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 9 years ago

Lulz, Naw. I say tard in a nice way. Not like "ZOMFG YOU TARD!" More like a chuckle/laugh "You tard."

But eh. Thanks for the welcome.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 9 years ago

hi there... I am tom... I am doing my bachelor degree... I am interested to post here... once again i welcome you all...

Tom __________________________ Audi A4 EGR Valve sterling silver cuff bracelet

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

OW & HS Addict

178,776 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,860 Posts

0 Threads

#9 9 years ago

Welcome to the FileFront, Hyperstrike.

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

Darth Taxi

Abandonator

50 XP

6th May 2007

0 Uploads

16,177 Posts

0 Threads

#10 9 years ago

Welcome and remember that advertising is allowed only at shameless advertiser. Have a fun.