hey guys 9 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

hi guys im new to the forum and video gaming so any help would be great and also check my site out [snip]

Sadim-Al-Bouncer

shaken - not stirred

50 XP

8th June 2009

0 Uploads

8,262 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

How about you get banned instead?

G.R.A.E.M.E. Advanced Member

Grand Master Overwatch Player

178,849 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,863 Posts

1 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Hi there, I've removed your link. We do not allow any 'hater' sites (towards one person or whatsoever), or any kind of advertising, beside personal webpages (ie. blogs and the such). Please refrain from repeating the same mistake. I haven't got much to say at this moment, so I'm going to continue my ride. :don:

Enjoy.

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

Metall_pingwin

Call me Pingwin

50 XP

25th May 2005

0 Uploads

7,238 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

Graeme;5174252I haven't got much to say at this moment, so I'm going to continue my ride. :don:

Enjoy.

They see him hatin', they rollin.

Welcome to the forums, don't get banned.

Sadim-Al-Bouncer

shaken - not stirred

50 XP

8th June 2009

0 Uploads

8,262 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

I'm pretty sure he's just an adbot, guys. I've seen "people" here post that link before. EDIT: Fine. Don't listen to me.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 11 years ago

Hi there, welcome to the FileFront Forums. This is an excellent place to start out gaming. ;)

If your looking for a really fun game I would suggest playing Half-Life 2. I really enjoyed this game and I'm currently waiting for EP1 and EP2 to arrive in the mail. Yeah, I had to play more. =p Halo (or better yet, Halo 2) is another excellent game to look into. I loved the first Halo game when I had it years ago, but it finally grew just a tad old so I sold it. Halo 2 was my favorite Xbox 360 game but I've still yet to purchase it for PC.

Well, hope you find some good games. If you need any help with anything feel free to send me a PM and I would be happy to help. See ya. :)

RadioactiveLobster Site Administrator

Jeff is a missing boss

567,833 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,251 Posts

1,339 Threads

#7 11 years ago

Welcome to the forums!!!!

Enjoy your time here, have fun, eat pie, make spam in the spam forum and do things!

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

Admiral Donutz Advanced Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

Welcome mate, see you around perhaps? It's hard to escape these forums or the various loonies that wander about... :evilgrin:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 11 years ago

Welcome aboard, Mr. Advertiser. I've checked your link and had an instant déjà vu. Yeah, I've seen people posting links to similar sites before. And I've seen them getting banned for it. So, if you wish to avoid such fate, read the forum FAQ, learn the rules and follow them. Have a nice day. :don:

Sadim-Al-Bouncer

shaken - not stirred

50 XP

8th June 2009

0 Uploads

8,262 Posts

0 Threads

#10 11 years ago

I told you.