hey guys 8 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

hey :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

Destroyer25

Overuses :cort:

50,545 XP

22nd March 2008

0 Uploads

4,732 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

:cort:

G.R.A.E.M.E. Advanced Member

Grand Master Overwatch Player

178,849 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,863 Posts

1 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Hey there, hunter and welcome to the FileFront Gaming Forums! Interesting introduction. Yeah, I like to drink a lot too! You like to hunt, I may guess? Yeah, hunting is cool, especially elementals in World of Warcraft! So, what's up? Are you here for the gaming part, real-life discussions, tech stuff, or rather everything? Either way, you'll find it all 'ere. ;) Should you like science-fiction, don't forget to give the KotOR section a little visit some time. Also, be a good lad and read the FileFront FAQ and Guidelines pretty please. It's a very good thing to do, especially if you're new. Any questions? Ask around; that's what we're here for after all.

Enjoy!

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

Sadim-Al-Bouncer

shaken - not stirred

50 XP

8th June 2009

0 Uploads

8,262 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

Is it just me or do we almost never see these people post anywhere besides their intro?

G.R.A.E.M.E. Advanced Member

Grand Master Overwatch Player

178,849 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,863 Posts

1 Threads

#5 11 years ago

There's nothing wrong with that. I used to start posting weeks after I actually registered. ;)

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

RadioactiveLobster Site Administrator

Jeff is a missing boss

567,833 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,251 Posts

1,339 Threads

#6 11 years ago

Welcome Person who likes smilies!!!

Enjoy your time here!

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

Admiral Donutz Advanced Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

Heya Hunter, seems like you enjoy a good beer... lots of them actually, aye?

Welcome aboard mate, check out the Pub forum... ;)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 11 years ago

Greetings there Mr. Hunterz. I see you like beer, I don't drink, not only because I'm underage but I wouldn't even if I could. But since these are only smileys, have a glass of Mountain Dew on me! :beer: :lulz:

So, what games do you play? Tell me your a fan of the Half-Life 2 series, please oh pleaseeee. ;) Well, make sure you read the Rules and you'll have a pleasant stay. Have any questions feel free to ask. See ya around! :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 11 years ago

Wooow! Eeasy on the booze, dude, or you'll end up like Graeme here. Look:

Graeme;5226961Yeah, I like to drink a lot too![/QUOTE] See? It's too late for him, but there's still hope for you. Don't let the Dark Side of drinking... err, nevermind. I'm talking nonsense again. Just whack me on the head when you see me doing that, ok? Thanks. =p See ya. :beer: Oh dear! Wrong smiley. =p
Sadim-Al-Bouncer;5226971Is it just me or do we almost never see these people post anywhere besides their intro?
Good point. Sometimes I wonder why people even bother to registrate if they don't want to post. :clueless: [QUOTE=Graeme;5226979]There's nothing wrong with that. I used to start posting weeks after I actually registered. ;)

I started posting within the same hour I registred. :cool: =p