Hey guys ^_^ 7 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 8 years ago

Hey guys,

My name is Dave and I am the CEO of SkyFuse, L.L.C and I am a game web developer who is currently looking at starting to create online 3D MMORPG's so just checking out some forums to do with gaming.

My most recent site ]Massively Multiplayer Game Final Crusader is currently very successful for only being text based, Yet it still includes some rather unique features, Feel free to check it out considering it's completely free.

So hope to see you guys around!

Thanks, Dave.

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#2 8 years ago

Welcome Dave, you'll find a fair share of game modders and the usually pack of gaming fans around here so you should feel right at home. Pleas econsult the FAQ/rules though, I removed an URL from your post since we do not allow advertising (except for small personal sites like your own photo album, blog, clan and such things).

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 8 years ago

Hi Dave, welcome to the forums. Web Designer? You should check out the Tech Discussion Forum. I'm not much of a MMO player anymore although I used to play quite a variety and I know how fun they can be, so I wish you luck on your new one. We hope to see you around here too!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 8 years ago

30592642_400x400.jpg

:salute: And welcome aboard the USS FileFront. :salute:

icemember

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

16th January 2008

0 Uploads

619 Posts

0 Threads

#5 8 years ago

Hey Dave, you make mmorpg's? Sweet, can we be friends? Really thoguht, can we?

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

OW & HS Addict

178,776 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,860 Posts

0 Threads

#6 8 years ago

Hi Dave. Welcome to FileFront. So you're an MMORPG developer, that's nice. The only real MMO games I've enjoyed would be World of Warcraft and well, Perfect World. The latter isn't that good, though. So, what brings you here beside the possibility of posting URLs (and checking out the forums, obviously) here, as you did before? ;) Either way, I hope you'll enjoy it here.

See ya around.

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,400 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,121 Posts

1,330 Threads

#7 8 years ago

Welcome!!!

Enjoy your time here, read the FAQ/Rules and have fuN!!!

I see you've also been zombofied!

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 8 years ago

skyfuse;5243777Hey guys,

My name is Dave and I am the CEO of SkyFuse, L.L.C and I am a game web developer who is currently looking at starting to create online 3D MMORPG's so just checking out some forums to do with gaming.

My most recent site ]Massively Multiplayer Game Final Crusader is currently very successful for only being text based, Yet it still includes some rather unique features, Feel free to check it out considering it's completely free.

So hope to see you guys around!

Thanks, Dave.

Welcome you. I am sure you get a lot of information and relationship here