Hey guys :)) 8 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 8 years ago

Hello, I am Draven. I come from DravenLand. I am looking forward to post on this forum, and to be active member. Thanks, dravenSt0rM.

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

No-Life Overwatch Player

178,803 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,861 Posts

0 Threads

#2 8 years ago

Hi there, Draven. Welcome aboard. I've never heard of DravenLand myself, but I can guess that's your personal place? ;)

Anyway, I'm merely curious. What games do you play and which genre do you prefer? Hopefully Star Wars! If so, don't forget to visit the appropriate sub-forum(s) some time! Oh, and do take a look at the guidelines in-case you haven't done so yet.

Happy posting!

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

Sadim-Al-Bouncer

shaken - not stirred

50 XP

9th June 2009

0 Uploads

8,262 Posts

0 Threads

#3 8 years ago

Welcome aboard, Draven from Dravenland. I'm Bouncer from Bouncerland. =p

So what games do you play? CoD? L4D?

Be sure to check out the rest of the forums and have fun!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 8 years ago

Well, DravenLand is fictional, of course. What games do I play? Well, I play everything that I can, but my favs are CoD 4 and 6, L4D 2, Elder Scrolls Series, Hitman series, Gothic, PES and that's all. Thanks for your warm welcome guys.

Mastershroom VIP Member

Frag Out!

153,685 XP

18th November 2004

0 Uploads

14,196 Posts

0 Threads

#5 8 years ago

I like most of the games you listed...I like you already. =p

Welcome to FileFront!

Zipacna VIP Member

Re-heally?

44,194 XP

11th January 2008

0 Uploads

4,271 Posts

57 Threads

#6 8 years ago

Well, I wouldn't want to miss out my opportunity to welcome you as well... Welcome! ;) About the games... I fear I will have to convert you to Star Warsism. As you might have guessed, Graeme will support that, so... sit down and let the chanting begin. :D Okay, in all honesty, besides Call of Duty, the other games never really struck me as too interesting... also, call me someone with bad taste but I still prefer good old FIFA over PES... but that's just me. Doesn't mean we won't get along swell of course. I'm looking forward to reading something of you on the forums! :cya:

sigpic191442_14.gif

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 8 years ago

DravenLand? I've been there a few times. My aunt lives there. Spooky place. =p Welcome, btw. :don:

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#8 8 years ago

Welcome mate, I'm Donutz from Nutsland. I'm special. =p Wel, see you around, I see a storm is comming. ;)

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,179 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,142 Posts

0 Threads

#9 8 years ago

I always wanted to visit DravenLand. I heard they have a killer chocolate chip cake. I heard that it was also made out of flies, so I don't know what to believe.

Enjoy your stay.