242,240 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,521 Posts

4 Threads

#2 8 years ago

[COLOR=orange]Everything here is quite well. Thank you for asking.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=orange]Welcome to The Forums.[/COLOR]

On a side note, being one of the [COLOR=red]Spirits of Death, are you [COLOR=red]Karau[/COLOR], [COLOR=red]Xic[/COLOR], or [COLOR=red]Yama[/COLOR]? At the moment, it is not very important (yet), I just want to know which one you are. Knowing spirits by name makes exorcisms much easier.[/COLOR]

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 8 years ago

Hi, Im newbie here too. I hope i will become a valuable member here. I will post threads maybe later.:cya:

Roodfield

I have two faces

50 XP

27th October 2010

0 Uploads

115 Posts

0 Threads

#4 8 years ago

Welcome on Board! All's going well here.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 8 years ago
TheGrimReaper;5417253Hey FileFront Community How's It Goin!:cya:

How's what going? :lookaround: I don't see anything moving around here. =p Welcome.

Brko

Sanity...is for the weak!

50 XP

27th May 2010

0 Uploads

438 Posts

0 Threads

#6 8 years ago

Hello hello.All is going well I guess.And what about you? Welcome and have fun around! :)

Zipacna VIP Member

Re-heally?

44,194 XP

11th January 2008

0 Uploads

4,271 Posts

57 Threads

#7 8 years ago

Welcome!

Do you maybe wanna tell us a bit more about yourself? Which games you like for example or more of your general interests... whichever gets us to know you a bit at least. ;)

Anyway, see ya around! :cya:

P.S.:

Lindale;5417263On a side note, being one of the Spirits of Death, are you Karau, Xic, or Yama? At the moment, it is not very important (yet), I just want to know which one you are. Knowing spirits by name makes exorcisms much easier.

Uhm... his name is that of the Grim Reaper... and Death is always part of the four riders, not one of your everyday demons... and when Death comes along with his three companions (depending on the text you use as source, the following differ) Hunger, Plague and War, I believe trying an exorcism on them would be immensely pointless... provided that that is what will happen some day during the Rapture, the end of the world, etc. ... whatever belief you adhere to. Anyway, what was I talking about? :lookaround:

sigpic191442_14.gif