hi 8 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

Hey, i wanna introduce myself as fun loving guy.

adamma

Want some Dope,I dont have it

50 XP

7th December 2005

0 Uploads

589 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Hello Mister Fun loving Guy. What kind of Fun youre searching here?

Sh0wdowN

Skeptic Extraordinaire.

50 XP

31st December 2003

0 Uploads

7,942 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

Hi, I want to introduce myself as fun, interessing, passionate, loving and adequately romantic guy. I'm seeking women from the age of 16 to 26. (Mr. Matt need not apply) Also, I would like to add that I-- err, wait.

I blame Dönitz. Dönitz and Mr. Matt. seriously. and welcome.

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

Hi, I want to introduce myself as fun, cheerfull, interesting, passionate, loving, respectfull, shy, loyal and adequately romantic guy. I'm seeking women from the age of 16 to 26 to spent my time with. She must respect my obession with history, computers, 3d modeling, forum lurking, Dungeons & Dragons, RPG's and my perfectionism.

Oh wait, you say this isn't a "Guy seeks gal" contact advertising place? Damn! These random forum people like to be tricksy, tricksy little devils but they shall not affect my thoughts, no precious you are mine and mine alone! /me touches his skull and strokes it, slowly.

*cough* On a more serious note I would like to welcome you to these forums, I hope you like to rollplay for a bit some people like to pretend acting they are "special" , or as they prefer "speshul" . If you are not into these kind of funnies at all stay away from the spam forum or perhaps it's better to stay away from this place on the internet all together. Enter at your own risk!

Rob "Dönitz" Vreeburg, The one lurker.

nowhereman

For KAVATCH!!!

50 XP

20th April 2005

0 Uploads

1,906 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

Hi bob420 welcome to the forums visit often and have fun

PropheticKarma

Chasing This Starlight.

50 XP

25th October 2004

0 Uploads

6,649 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

Hi Bob. Ignore Gollum over there also known as Donutz. Anywho, if you need something, let me know.

ripper2.0

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

30th September 2004

0 Uploads

394 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

Welcome to filefronts forums.

Vantage

Proletariat Scum

123,875 XP

21st October 2004

0 Uploads

10,750 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago

Welcome bob420. I can see by your name you are a devoted drugee, or perhaps simply 420 years old. If this is true, I highly recommend you first read the FAQ, then visit the spam forum, and if there is time give whomever organized world records a call and inform them you are 420 years old. They would likely be highly impressed. And trust me, it takes a lot to impress them. Enjoy your stay.

Orpheo

TaMa x2

50 XP

8th July 2004

0 Uploads

1,011 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

Welcome to the forums! :)