Hi! 6 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

Hey guys. My mate Shintaz introduced me to the forum and i think it looks quite cool. You used vbulletin. Good choice. I am 14 and i obviously like to game. On forums i hate people that talk like complete idiots. It annoys me. USE PROPER ENGLISH. Anyway thank you :)

WindowsVistaGeek19

Cum catapultae proscriptae, erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

50 XP

10th November 2006

0 Uploads

1,322 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago
USE PROPER ENGLISH.

I'll only do this because you said that. :p Just so you know, that statement contradicts itself. Proper English is not written in capitals. Write the first letter of the sentence as a capital, and no others, except if it is a proper noun.

i think it looks quite cool.

Capitalize the "i" at the beginning of the sentence.

Good choice.

This is a sentence fragment. It has no defined subject or predicate. You could make it, That is a good choice. In this case, the subject is that and the verb that begins the predicate is is.

I am 14 and i obviously like to game.

Once again, the "i" should be capitalized. In most cases, you would completely remove the second "I" that you placed there, because both verbs in this compound sentence refer to the same noun.

On forums i hate people that talk like complete idiots.

This should be revised. The "i" should be capitalized. There should also be a comma between forums and I.

Anyway thank you :)

There should be a comma after Anyway, and there should be a period at the end of the sentence. I'm sorry that I had to do that, but I couldn't resist. :p Anyway, welcome to GF! I hope you have fun around FileFront and be sure to read the FAQ before you get started. -WindowsVistaGeek19

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,405 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,121 Posts

1,330 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Welcome to the forums!!! Please read the FAQ and have fun!!

English FTW!!!

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

*The.Doctor

Trust me, I'm a Doctor

102,440 XP

25th November 2003

0 Uploads

9,964 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

Hello, Welcome to the forums!

Have a fantastic time here and i'll see you around!

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

Hey there mate, have fun and do... things! Guess we will see you around.

N88TR

Old school pimp

50 XP

10th February 2004

0 Uploads

9,921 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

Hello.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 11 years ago

Hello there! Welcome to the forums, chromearrowz! Enjoy! :D May the Force be with You!